[Photo] Amazing full rainbow, partial double

Nice... needed to capture little higher but nice.

Yup... Used these (and loads of paper towels)

Just making a crack about how nobody gets or reads the newspaper anymore... :p

knew that, just pointing out that toilet training your pets is all they're good for these days anyway, by the time it's in print it's old news

Right... And since nobody buys newspapers anymore, products like those pads (which are better than paper anyway since they're like big flat baby diapers) have come into existence.

you can't say I've ever seen those before, not that I hang out in the doggy diaper section of the supermarket but pretty sure we don't have them in Australia

Heh these don't go on the dog... You lay them on the floor. They're just made of the same stuff as baby diapers. My wife found them when shopping for toys for the puppy.

Heh these don't go on the dog... You lay them on the floor. They're just made of the same stuff as baby diapers. My wife found them when shopping for toys for the puppy.

yeah was just calling them doggy diapers, did realise it was a newspaper replacement, some would say just as informative ;)

Sadly, dog diapers exist. For people who don't want to put the dog in a crate/pen but can't stay home to train them properly i guess...

Meanwhile, while we're on the subject of goofy products, here's a T-shirt i got a kick out of. And it's even on topic for this thread!
a826_thumb.jpg

Back