A118C / B40C final firmware version ?

I need 2015.03.18 viocam firmware, please some one share me thanks.

Just in case it is of any help

Downloaded from:

http://www.amazon.co.uk/ask/questions/asin/B00UUQD9L6/1/ref=ask_ql_psf_ql_hza?sort=SUBMIT_DATE

Question:

What is the latest firmware version? i have tried to download the one in this post, but my camera b40 still says b40c.20151204.001?

Answer:

Hi Sir, the latest firmware version is http://1drv.ms/1PGgVhz.

Here is a instruction for you:

1. Format your card and copy them into the card.

2. Insert the card to the DVR, turn on the DVR and it installs the software automatically.

3. When refreshing the DVR, the indicator light flash slowly and then quick flash.

4. After installation completed and DVR turn on, format the card again.

* Do not change the name and attributes of the software I sent you.

* Make sure the power supply is adequate when refresh it.

* Suggest connect power to the cigarette lighter socket

Thanks.

The link () see less

By AUTO.VOX on 25 February 2016 SELLER

who want to flash it in non-c version? Somebody did that before. I might do it. I will update here.

I wonder what the change log is for that version from the earlier ones?

who want to flash it in non-c version? Somebody did that before. I might do it. I will update here.
it's been done. works fine in most cases (but not all as there were some hardware revisions in some models) but you don't gain much unless your battery is dying and doesn't last long enough for shutdown. which case this will only be a bandaid till you can get a new battery, as the battery will continue to get worse.

it's been done. works fine in most cases (but not all as there were some hardware revisions in some models) but you don't gain much unless your battery is dying and doesn't last long enough for shutdown. which case this will only be a bandaid till you can get a new battery, as the battery will continue to get worse.

lol I have updated my non-c version. everything is working.

[QUOTE = "тёмная энергия, почта: 226865, член: 13727"] это последняя версия прошивки? я пытался загрузить один в этом посте, но моя камера b40 до сих пор говорит b40c.20151204.001? [/ QUOTE]

на моём ,, FWB40A Autovox А118С.2015.04.03. ,, ,, прошивка от FWB40A-флэш-B-20151204 ,, не заработала.
не включается видеорегистратор в ручном режиме,
от адаптера питания включается и работает.

На прошивке 20151204 перестал работать GPS (пишет "no GPS" на экране). При подключенном GPS появляются рывки на видео, видеоролики произвольно обрываются, появляются паузы между видеороликами и при этом пишется лог G-сенсора (какой-то странный лог). Размер трехминутного видеоролика составляет примерно 288 Мб.

Back