A119S vs. SG9665GC V3 vs. Opia2 video quality

Andrew35

Reaction score
Country
United States
I like all 3 of the above dashcam. Which one is best in nighttime performance? The IMX322 in the SG9665GC V3 seems nice but outdated. The Opia2 is kind of expensive but if its nighttime quality is the best I can justify it.

Which one do you guys think is best video quality wise?

all three perform very well. but definitely get the opia2 if you have the budget for it. the sg is way overpriced at this point for what is offers. if you want something more affordable get the a119s.

I would not call the GC outdated, i also think side by sides with it and other cameras in here prove that.
Without keeping in touch with prizes on things, the GC might need a prize adjustment at some time.

But one thing is for sure, when it come to customer care and support then SG is second to none i know off.

just get the opia2 if you want to spend that much money. the SG isn't worth it anymore. people might still consider buying those in 2017 for $140 or less.

I would not call the GC outdated, i also think side by sides with it and other cameras in here prove that.
Without keeping in touch with prizes on things, the GC might need a prize adjustment at some time.

we have avoided changing the price but it actually costs us more now than when we first started the model, we haven't increased the price though and are reluctant to do so, although we haven't changed the look the product has changed a lot since we first started it

Yeah the other lens used was the first thing that jumped right out at me.

almost everything about the product has been updated since the very first version, the only notable exception is we still use the same capacitors and the same LCD panel, just about everything else is different, even the plastic we use for the housings was changed to a higher temp version, a lot of things that nobody would ever notice I guess but just stuff that could be improved so we did

Back