VIOFO A119S Install

franka

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
The SGGCX2, that i recently bought, and fitted, for the front screen i am now transferring to the rear screen.

The front screen will be fitted with my VIOFO A119S.

I have fitted it to the left of the rear view mirror[RH drive car].
The usb cable runs under the front of the headlining and down the A pillar, under the pillar trim,where it then emerges under the dash and is connected to the power supply. The power supply is connected to the acc voltage, via a piggy back fuse, through the cigarette lighter fuse.

IMPORTANT:- If running the power cable under the A pillar trim, and a side air bag is fitted, then under NO CIRCUMSTANCES should this cable cross or be attached to the air bag. If it runs outside the pillar trim the cable should NOT be fixed to the trim, or cross over it.

If you remove this trim, for any reason, you will find it is secured to the A post with a security strap. This will probably be damaged in removal. It must be replaced as originally with a new component.

Failure to observe any of the above could render a very dangerous situation in the event of the air bag being deployed, also very likely rendering your insurance void.

However, it doesw lead to a very neat installation.

top of A pillar trim.jpgdash cam install.jpgfuse block.jpgA  pillar.jpg

Reactions: Mtz
Back