We have duplicated this issue and it will be optimized soon.
And pay attention to the information about the HDR in the smartphone, there is no difference between the HDR on/off, and also the HDR icon in the upper left corner when viewed on a TV via the AV output, also does not correspond to the mode, which introduces some confusion!!

Attachments

• Inf.jpg
    Inf.jpg
    298.1 KB · Views: 23
  • Icon.jpg
    Icon.jpg
    310.5 KB · Views: 22
And pay attention to the information about the HDR in the smartphone, there is no difference between the HDR on/off, and also the HDR icon in the upper left corner when viewed on a TV via the AV output, also does not correspond to the mode, which introduces some confusion!!
The HDR stamp will not be shown in live view on the phone actually, we will add this feature soon. But the HDR stamp can correspond to the mode according to our test when viewed on a TV via the AV cable. Here are our testing videos you can check: https://we.tl/t-5lYXKa12cg

Here are our testing videos you can check:
Yes, that’s exactly what I wanted to happen when HDR was running in auto mode in firmware V1.8_20230907_bluetooth and V1.8_20230706!!
I hope you succeed!!
Thank you!

Thanks for your reminder! We have duplicated this issue and it will be optimized soon.
VIOFO!!
You have had firmware V1.8_20230706 on your official website for more than a month now, which contains an error, deletes the entire date!!
Maybe it's time to fix it?? :)

(y)We will update the new firmware soon after confirmation.

@VIOFO-Support
I have activated a139 voice notification.
Unless all notification sounds are turned on, voice notification will not work even though it is active.
In the options there are off, only on startup, only key sound and all.
In addition, there should only be an audible notification. or other options,
if Audio notification is activated in the main menu, these options should also have audio notification.

It seems that a139 volume adjustment has not been added.

@VIOFO-Support
I have activated a139 voice notification.
Unless all notification sounds are turned on, voice notification will not work even though it is active.
In the options there are off, only on startup, only key sound and all.
In addition, there should only be an audible notification. or other options,
if Audio notification is activated in the main menu, these options should also have audio notification.

It seems that a139 volume adjustment has not been added.
There is a setting about the voice notification volume that you can check. About your first issue that voice notifications cannot work individually, this has been solved by the previous firmware V1.8_0531. Please update the newest firmware to test: https://viofo.com/content/35-viofo-a139-dash-cam-support/

There is a setting about the voice notification volume that you can check. About your first issue that voice notifications cannot work individually, this has been solved by the previous firmware V1.8_0531. Please update the newest firmware to test: https://viofo.com/content/35-viofo-a139-dash-cam-support/
Hi VIOFO-Support,
when will you re-release geofencing for A139 (non pro) it appeared for few weeks and then disappeared, shutting down the camera manually pressin the powerbutton for 8 seconds everytime one gets home is pretty annoying.
Thank you

Hi VIOFO-Support,
when will you re-release geofencing for A139 (non pro) it appeared for few weeks and then disappeared, shutting down the camera manually pressin the powerbutton for 8 seconds everytime one gets home is pretty annoying.
Thank you
They will never do that (I was asking about it months and years ago).. This company is a joke.
A139 is my last viofo product.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20240303_115209_Samsung Internet.jpg
    Screenshot_20240303_115209_Samsung Internet.jpg
    294.6 KB · Views: 18
Last edited:
They will never do that (I was asking about it months and years ago).. This company is a joke.
I know, sadly....My post on their forum is even older and never got approved by their moderators. Check this post where I placed the screenshots
Met too...
My post on viofo forum about parking mode has been pending approval for 1 year and 3 months now.... Viofo it's pretty sketchy on this things.

Also where is the 1.8 fw gone? It has disappeared from the internet...not only here.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20230819-083124_Chrome.png
    Screenshot_20230819-083124_Chrome.png
    471.9 KB · Views: 6
Still no cloud features or syncing in 2024 either.

Back