How did you get it?
Naturally from VIOFO!!
Correction of the work of HDR, you need to test it !!
I'm waiting for more corrections that I have reported VIOFO !!

link is not working (anymore).. Any thoughts about that?
Removeds!
I'm waiting for the improved firmware 1.8 and I'll post it!

Last edited:
Aha oke, thank you.
When do you expect this will be released?
Just curious

Is the Geofencing parking feature working on this V1.8 firmware? I bought this A139 last year, I was excited that the geoparking feature will be available for us, I don't have to always worry at work that I am in the parking mode when I don't need it, and be able to auto activate parking mode at home would be nice...But the geofencing stuff was removed after briefly being enabled( and not working) on one firmware...Then the long wait , or maybe they dropped support for it?

I'd like to know too, it would save my battery parking at home.

Met too...
My post on viofo forum about parking mode has been pending approval for 1 year and 3 months now.... Viofo it's pretty sketchy on this things.

Also where is the 1.8 fw gone? It has disappeared from the internet...not only here.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20230819-083124_Chrome.png
    Screenshot_20230819-083124_Chrome.png
    471.9 KB · Views: 15
firmware V1.8_2023 0907 in which HDR is controlled by the VIOFO Bluetooth remote control

Last edited:
firmware V1.8_2023 0907 in which HDR is controlled by the VIOFO Bluetooth remote control

Hi,
does it include geofencing? Can you ask VIOFO what their plans are about that? that's a weird release behaviour what they had done :|

that's a weird release behaviour what they had done
I don't understand your question!!
Be specific!!
Real video of VIOFO Bluetooth remote control working
Firmware V1.8_2023 0907 in which HDR controls VIOFO Bluetooth Remote Control
Yes super convenient....

Be specific!!
Yes super convenient....

It's nice that the Bluetooth remote can be used for a different purpose. But I couldn't understand the need for this for HDR control. So maybe it can be used for testing and generating data for new firmware. I don't think it will be very useful in daily life. maybe for this, you can see the continuous snapshot on an external screen and hdr can be activated or deactivated. But this is also distracting and I don't think it would be safe.

(The camera angle seems a little low. If it looks a little higher, the brightness of the white areas will be lower when HDR is deactivated.)

maybe for this, you can see the continuous snapshot on an external screen
You don’t need to constantly monitor the screen and click the remote control, I just did it often to show the smooth operation of the HDR, but in practice, visually seeing the situation, you can change the function with one click!!
This test firmware and all changes are yet to come!!

Be specific!!
Yes super convenient....

It was all written in my post and others above mine
Is the Geofencing parking feature working on this V1.8 firmware? I bought this A139 last year, I was excited that the geoparking feature will be available for us, I don't have to always worry at work that I am in the parking mode when I don't need it, and be able to auto activate parking mode at home would be nice...But the geofencing stuff was removed after briefly being enabled( and not working) on one firmware...Then the long wait , or maybe they dropped support for it?

I'd like to know too, it would save my battery parking at home.

Met too...
My post on viofo forum about parking mode has been pending approval for 1 year and 3 months now.... Viofo it's pretty sketchy on this things.

Also where is the 1.8 fw gone? It has disappeared from the internet...not only here.

Hi,
does it include geofencing? Can you ask VIOFO what their plans are about that? that's a weird release behaviour what they had done :|

Be specific!!
Yes super convenient....

Can you send me that firmware? Or a latest version if available please?

A significant error in firmware V1.8_20230706 is an error in the operation of HDR in Auto mode, time disappears!!

Attachments

• 1.jpg
    1.jpg
    189 KB · Views: 17
  • 2.jpg
    2.jpg
    154 KB · Views: 17
A significant error in firmware V1.8_20230706 is an error in the operation of HDR in Auto mode, time disappears!!
Thanks for your reminder! We have duplicated this issue and it will be optimized soon.

Back