A229 Duo question

Lightfoot

Reaction score
Country
United States
I have a quick question. I am the owner of this Dash cam A229 Duo and it's wonderful. Works great. I think my only concern is I wish through the app there is a way to select all the videos and delete in one stroke. I know it has loop where everything will be over written and supposedly it's good to format after about 2 weeks. Is there another way or will I have to insert it in my laptop to delete all files. Thanks and any advice would be great.

You can delete videos by selecting them one by one or by selecting all of them through the application.

You can also watch the videos and delete the ones you want with the buttons on the camera.

If we think that wanting to delete all and formatting the card will be the same thing, you can format the memory card via the camera without the need for an application or a computer.

You can delete videos by selecting them one by one or by selecting all of them through the application.

You can also watch the videos and delete the ones you want with the buttons on the camera.

If we think that wanting to delete all and formatting the card will be the same thing, you can format the memory card via the camera without the need for an application or a computer.
Hi thank you for replying. Honestly I've looked in my app on my phone and don't see how to delete all in one shot. I only see how to do one at a time and it's tedious. Am I missing a step. Please can you walk me through it. Thank you. Sincerely John..

Another question will formatting my video card in this dashcam change my setting or my camera preferences
Formatting the memory card will not change any settings.

Thank you. Perhaps I will just format it. I know looping rewrites over. But like the option to delete in one shot all as opposed to just one at a time
Why delete all videos from a memory card if the DVR itself deletes the oldest files and writes new ones in their place?
Everything happens automatically, without outside intervention...
Question out of curiosity...

Why delete all videos from a memory card if the DVR itself deletes the oldest files and writes new ones in their place?
Everything happens automatically, without outside intervention...
Question out of curiosity...
Thank you. So just let the camera do its thing automatically. It was just out of curiosity. The dashcam does collect plenty of videos and thought it would be nice to delete. I will leave it alone and let the cam do its thing

Back