A229 Pro, when?

Yes, Fed EX is a good, reliable company. You should have no troubles with them at all. You may be required to sign for the package so use the tracking and try
to be home when they attempt the delivery.

Thank you very much, you reassure me, I will be there and so will my wife. So normally, from there, everything should be fine!
I can't wait, I ordered the A229 Pro 2CH with the hardwire kit.

When you get your camera, give us a call there is a few hints you might want to use when you get to install it ( if you do it yourself )

On youtube you will find many videos on how to install dashcam, also hard wire it, with a little know how and basic tools it is not hard to do

Well it is not fedex cars you see mostly on the Danish streets, probably DHL and then UPS when it come to outside carriers.
But they are here in little old Denmark too, i have never had any problems with them.

When you get your camera, give us a call there is a few hints you might want to use when you get to install it ( if you do it yourself )

On youtube you will find many videos on how to install dashcam, also hard wire it, with a little know how and basic tools it is not hard to do
Thank you very much, it replaces an A129 Pro Duo that I installed myself, it's always good to have advice!

When Danes unintentional drop / break something, they say UPS, not due to the company just our way of voice dropping something.

It is a bit funny that it seems that US orders are being delivered by a large EU carrier (DHL), while EU orders are delivered by a large US carrier (FedEx).

I had not thought about that until you mentioned it. Weird turn of events, I am sure Fed EX can find their way from Hong Kong to Seattle Seatac or LA even. :)

Well it is not fedex cars you see mostly on the Danish streets, probably DHL and then UPS when it come to outside carriers.
But they are here in little old Denmark too, i have never had any problems with them.
For online tracking, and at least for the moment, it's FedEx only.

Some years ago when I was deeply invested into remote control models, we would order helicopter parts from China from a specific company we trusted. Total cost of shipping was 6 U.S. dollars from China to anywhere in the U.S. The box was limited to something the size of a shoebox. When the package hit the U.S., it was handed
over to USPS ( United States Postal Service ) and they did the delivery. No idea how they did it but we would get a package within 7 days of the order.

I would assume there also is a FedEx.fr home page to track via.

In French naturellement

Sorry if i am a bit confusing, some times my brain get trapped in one of those many languages it have picked up a little bit of.
I am far from a French speaker, but i try to welcome new people in a local flavor too, just to crank up the smile a little.

Could be i mess up CUZ most of those languages, well i have no way of knowing if i spell it correct as it is generally from TV / movies i pick up languages, sure as hell not in school i learned that. ( even though at least in the late 70ties / early 80 ties French was a class in Danish schools from 10 grade and voluntary ) and by then i only had the very minimum forced classes due to the trauma school was for me.
I only lasted to the middle of the 10 grade then i started working, but i did get time off to take the 10 grade exam anyway, and i did OK for a guy with just 1/2 of the 10 grade.

When Danes unintentional drop / break something, they say UPS, not due to the company just our way of voice dropping something.
Is that an old Danish word, or a new one taken from English? In English it is spelt "oops", Welsh is "wps"...

Sorry if i am a bit confusing, some times my brain get trapped in one of those many languages it have picked up a little bit of.
I am far from a French speaker, but i try to welcome new people in a local flavor too, just to crank up the smile a little.

Could be i mess up CUZ most of those languages, well i have no way of knowing if i spell it correct as it is generally from TV / movies i pick up languages, sure as hell not in school i learned that. ( even though at least in the late 70ties / early 80 ties French was a class in Danish schools from 10 grade and voluntary ) and by then i only had the very minimum forced classes due to the trauma school was for me.
I only lasted to the middle of the 10 grade then i started working, but i did get time off to take the 10 grade exam anyway, and i did OK for a guy with just 1/2 of the 10 grade.
Well for me the situation is even more complicated, I am forced to use Google translate as my level of English is zero, but I am very happy to be on this forum, the only one currently at the forefront on the A229 Pro (and the A229 Plus, as well as the A119 mini 2!). I am very probably one of the very first in France who will own the A229 Pro!

Is that an old Danish word
No idea where it come from.

In Danish we would also say opsedasse where English would be upsy-daisy for say a child that have fallen over and hurt itself.

It is a weird and wonderful world we live in.

Back