Adding speed to playback screen..

Damn Dirty Ape

Reaction score
Country
United States
When I playback my files with say Windows media player , it says 'Street Guardian' on the left side, right side the date in euro format and time in military.

This leads to a couple of questions, I don't see a way in the menus to change to the US date and non-military format, am I missing something somewhere?

Also I have seen this discussed somewhere, but how can I make sure the speed in mph is embedded into the video?

there's no embedded speed at this time, something we're still looking at

if you go to the time and date menu there are options to change the display format, when you step through the date and time settings the display format is below them, you can toggle the different options there

Do any models of SG do the speed on-screen?

there's no embedded speed at this time, something we're still looking at

if you go to the time and date menu there are options to change the display format, when you step through the date and time settings the display format is below them, you can toggle the different options there

I would rather be able to hide or show the speed (for the police, for example) depending on the situation. And this is implemented with a player. Unfortunately, there is no such player for android.

Yes, I watch it, but there's no movement from November

Back