Adhesive Mounts on Heated Front+Back Windows Help

Problem is I wont be able to remove the camera from its mount unless I remove the adhesive mount with it.
Not that I plan on removing unless it breaks etc.

Can you get to the sd card if you want to take it out or if it needs replacing?

The bite out of the middle right of the view is not ideal. I'm wondering whether you might just be best to mount high up on the driver's side and accept that you're in a no-win situation.

A big problem with a permanent mount is that if the MoT tester doesn't like its location and can't easily remove it they might fail your car until you remove it. But your car is new so I expect your cam will be dead before your first MoT.

Here's what my Mivue 538 sees from roughly the same location as your cam, and the second picture shows where it's mounted (the Mivue lens is at the bottom of the cam, and the mount it is fitted to is not wha:

-

I really think the best I can do is either side but with a bit of the housing in it. I mean I can see all the bonnet which is good enough too see a can pull out in front do you think?

As for the SD card, yes I have access to it if I mount it on passenger side. Just if I need to remove the unit itself then I will have to remove the adhesive mount too.

I had interest on the cam you're showing but I wasn't so much liking the suction cup mounting because the camera hangs. I wanted something flat and discreet on the screen so went for this one.

Just want to double check that mounting the camera on drivers side behind the sun visor when down is illegal?
As I wont even see the camera at all since the visor is blocking my sight of it. Therefore the visor is more of an obstruction is this example.

Back