Alternatives to Blackvue DRxxx 2CH Truck

Mons Meg

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Can anyone recommend any non-Blackvue cameras which are functionally equivalent to the Blackvue 2CH Truck systems, please?

I have run out of patience with technical issues and poor support from Blackvue, and want to find out the alternatives. Essential requirements are that the front camera should be small and screen-less (due to real-estate problems with the windscreen) and the rear camera must be externally mounted, so must be IP65 rated or better. There are many two camera systems available, but very few advertise external rear cameras.

On paper the Blackvue DR750X-2CH Truck is perfect, but having used the earlier DR650 version for years, and now having had a very unsatisfactory upgrade experience with a DR750, I have reached the end of my tether with Blackvue. I am happy to pay a premium price, but expect good equipment and good support in return, and this doesn't seem to happen.

Any suggestions, especially those based on positive personal experience, would be appreciated.

I should probably add that I am in the UK, and so need cameras that are available here.

Back