Another Roundabout Genius

Chode

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
At least this one, or rather his passenger, was very polite and apologetic ... o_O

He basically went straight across three lanes from "right turn only" one into the left lane (why left?) of the wrong (for him) exit:

ScreenShot2014-08-26at171856_zps6e22e7de.png

This is a very uncomplicated roundabout, approaches clearly marked and it wasn't at all busy, he had ample opportunity to move to correct lane ... There was even "No Through Road" sign, not that common for roundabout approach, specifically telling the plonker not to go there:

ScreenShot2014-08-26at172709v1_zps32cdf498.png

What a bellend - it would terrible shame if insurance companies start using Google when issuing quotes - the day will come :)

What a bellend - it would terrible shame if insurance companies start using Google when issuing quotes - the day will come :)
Think he must have asked google to exclude his plate from their searches, either that or the google bots are very slow today.

But would they insure him at all when they found that his MOT expired nearly 1/4 year ago?

They only really check it's got an MOT when you take insurance out - in the past I've ordered car tax when the MOT ran out literally 1 hour later - I did get the MOT but just goes to show they could do with tightening that system up!

Saying that ANPR is popping up everywhere these days and should have spotted him / her by now. You'd have thought they'd quite like that £1000 bonus.

Try adding a space into the numberplate on the YT clip and that usually kicks in pretty sharpish :)

Last edited:
It's not showing up here yet - like Nigel says it's usually pretty much instant when I add them. The video is set to public instead of unlisted?

What an idiot. Typical moroff (more off than on, as in moron) in a german car. Yes, I spelled german lowercase...

It's not showing up here yet - like Nigel says it's usually pretty much instant when I add them. The video is set to public instead of unlisted?

I just went through the settings etc, - no mention of unlisted - pretty sure all four videos on my channel are public... This one, I am certain, was set to public on upload. Where do I check it on YT?

What an idiot. Typical moroff (more off than on, as in moron) in a german car. Yes, I spelled german lowercase...

BMWs of certain age do seem to attract rather large number of retards. The car was probably ashamed to be handled by such a tool.
For the record, I do drive a German car ... the other one ;)

Is that a South African built one?

He's realised he's in the wrong lane, slowed in the middle of the roundabout, indicated and slotted in behind the van. All well and good to that point. But to have cut you off was completely unnecessary.

BMWs of certain age do seem to attract rather large number of retards. The car was probably ashamed to be handled by such a tool.
For the record, I do drive a German car ... the other one ;)

Yeeshh. Even worse. :p I am joking, of course!

Back