Any more news on the rear plug in camera for 512gw ultra

Yes that is good, did you send to .com or .co.uk?

When did you send the email? I don’t want us to leave anyone hanging so want to follow it up.

Yes that is good, did you send to .com or .co.uk?

When did you send the email? I don’t want us to leave anyone hanging so want to follow it up.
You're not leaving me hanging lol..I've got my answer from here.All I ask is that you add me to the list.

Hello.
it's possible to know the name of this camera, if has been named?
thanks

Sent from my SM-G955F using Tapatalk

We are hoping to release the 512GW rear cam into Halfords for the end of the month.
This will retail at around £60/70.(Nextbase email)

As far as I’m aware nope . Tiffany will let us all know via email I think

Can you message\email me too? Would definitely be interested in one when it comes out.

Thanks.

So not too long before we will see these on a shelf.. pls email me too as I’m interested to add one to the front facing dashcam.. thx U

My local Halfords know nothing about the rear camera yet. They didn't even know it was due out.

If I'm honest nextbase haven't got long to get it out to Halfords and stocked for the end of the month.

Not surprised, Halfords seem clueless about most things

Not surprised, Halfords seem clueless about most things
I do agree although if nextbase are hoping to have it Halfords by the end of the month albeit 3 months later than was originally planned, you would think they might know something about it or at least it's in the pipeline.

Understand what you say but suspect staff in store are likely to be last to know.

Understand what you say but suspect staff in store are likely to be last to know.
My point is it was supposed to have been released end of October last year. It's now nearly 3 months later and still not here. Good job many of us haven't needed it so far. I don't like not having a rear camera these days as dash cams are essential now. Not sure how long I am prepared to hold out for. It would have been better to have delayed the 512GW until the rear camera was ready to go rather than release it with the rear cam port which causes people to ask questions as to why it's not available.

I have to say I am losing a little bit of faith in nextbase over this.

Spoke to nextbase live chat back end of last week and they're now saying begining of February.
I'm starting to look at alternatives to 2ch unitis now as this seems like a never ending saga

It may be a bit frustrating that the launch has been delayed. However if anyone can't wait and is going to go to a different make I'm happy to take a 512GW at a massive discount.:D

It may be a bit frustrating that the launch has been delayed. However if anyone can't wait and is going to go to a different make I'm happy to take a 512GW at a massive discount.:D
May be frustrating?

I purchased my 512GW in July last year. The rear camera wasn't available obviously when I bought it. I was told by nextbase on live chat it should be out by the end of October. We are now nearly at the end of January and still no sign of it as yet being available. 6 months on from when I purchased the camera, surely 6 months is long enough to have had this sorted?

I don't know when the new 512GW was released last year but this camera has been out for a considerable time.

Believe launch was May 2017. Yep dragging on a bit but not end of the world. Who knows, there may have been development/production issues.

+1!!

Back