anyone have links to interesting dashcam videos NOT related to cars?

DieselFish

Reaction score
Country
United States
anyone have links to interesting dashcam videos NOT related to cars?
I've been searching on YouTube, but 99.99% of dashcam videos have
something to do with cars.

Nice :cool:

BUT ! Saturn 5 is and allways will be the ultimate ride.

What's interesting, cats?

Mini 0806 dashcam at night:

Last edited by a moderator:
I'm curious, what is the significance of the burning barrels?
That seems to be lost in the depths of pre-history.

The best theory is that the fire scares the evil spirits out of the town before the start of winter, however these days it is done purely for the fun and excitement.

Time lapse video? :D

My friend once had a dog like that one, it could even dive at least 1 M down and come up with a stone.

Some days ago we tried to get his new dog in the water, and i am pretty sure on the next outing it will swim, either on its own or i will carry it out to deep water.

To be honest i think i had the same reaction to water, but when all the girls on the beach is topless and you are warm when you get to the beach, you better cool down quick before somthing overheat ;)
Really too bad topless is no longer popular, back in the mid - late 80ties that was all you saw here, and today its as rare to see as a covered up girl was back then.

not been taken with a DVR but with the SJ4000, if the OP is OK with this, I’d like to post these few here

my daughters dog

and the obligatory time-lapse

Well, due to an unfortunate coincidence, I have a non car-related dashcam video:

:(

Here is a "DashCamera" video I took with my G1WH hooked up to the handlebars of my bike as a rode the neighborhood.

Back