Arkansas State troopers clock local Police Chief @107MPH, laugh it off, and let him go.

I don't understand what that guys are talking but in this video the red car was not having 100 mph because in front of it was another car at small distance and is coming from a curve and is hard to have there 160Km/h. Maybe they were joking one to each other. I saw a stupid comment on Youtube that this is because of Trump. So many things will happen is the USA soon because of Trump, even if snowing in California. ;)

enjoy,
Mtz

That's just a way of saying you were flying down the road, not exact number.

It it just me, i hear J. W. Pepper.

latest

Must be a old guy by now, at least too old to do 100 MPH :D

I don't understand what that guys are talking but in this video the red car was not having 100 mph because in front of it was another car at small distance and is coming from a curve and is hard to have there 160Km/h. Maybe they were joking one to each other. I saw a stupid comment on Youtube that this is because of Trump. So many things will happen is the USA soon because of Trump, even if snowing in California. ;)

enjoy,
Mtz

Listen again. The trooper that pulled him over didn't clock him at 107 the other cop did. The trooper pulled him over after getting a radio call from the cop that clocked him at 107 that had been trying to chase him down for over a mile.

The one cop clocked him at the 107 that came up after the stop told the chief not to worry he didn't have his plate so it " didn't go over" as in over the radio.

Sounded like the trooper that stopped him had him at 71 coming out of the curve because the one cop asked him as they were going back to their cars" what did you have him at" and he said "71 in a curve". This video isn't a joke and isn't click bait you just have to pay attention to the conversation.

Anyway Nothing new here, hypocrites being hypocrites as usual...

Last edited:
Any trooper packing a M60 got to be respected :D

Another contender must be Buford T Justice.

" ya all in a heap of truble,,,,boy"

qeJ119qw_400x400.jpeg

To me it sure sounded like he claimed to be doing 95 earlier when they clocked him at 107.
And he was completely shameless, laughing it off is one thing, but not to even sound surprised about it or sound in the least bit embarrassed is incredible. It should have been an awkward moment, even among workmates who watch each other's backs.

Listen again. The trooper that pulled him over didn't clock him at 107 the other cop did. The trooper pulled him over after getting a radio call from the cop that clocked him at 107 that had been trying to chase him down for over a mile.

The one cop clocked him at the 107 that came up after the stop told the chief not to worry he didn't have his plate so it " didn't go over" as in over the radio.

Sounded like the trooper that stopped him had him at 71 coming out of the curve because the one cop asked him as they were going back to their cars" what did you have him at" and he said "71 in a curve". This video isn't a joke and isn't click bait you just have to pay attention to the conversation.

Anyway Nothing new here, hypocrites being hypocrites as usual...
I admit, it is possible the chief was speeding prior to the footage we see in the video and then had to slow down once he reached that sedan. It's an open secret that cops do not give each other tickets. That is hypocritical.

I wonder why a police department will publicize a video like this.
To show its ok to speed if your working for the law enforcement.
To show as team, we cover up on our own people.
It make me think, where the line is to say it's not ok anymore, if there is a line.
And some departments wonder, why there don't have peoples trust anymore.

Last edited:
I wonder why a police department will publicize a video like this.
Strange indeed. Maybe it was shared between colleagues for a laugh, and someone with a grudge leaked it. He won't be popular if they find out.

I admit, it is possible the chief was speeding prior to the footage we see in the video and then had to slow down once he reached that sedan. It's an open secret that cops do not give each other tickets. That is hypocritical.

It's not only possible, it's exactly what happened. It's all right there on the video if you listen.

These videos are all readily available thru FOI requests. I get them Routinely. I doubt the video was shared willingly. My bet is somehow someone found out about the incident and FOI'd the video.

Edit: Yep as I suspected:

https://www.google.com/amp/www.thv1...ding-not-given-ticket/345521542?client=safari

Last edited:
@glider I just see your avatar. For sure you need a dashcam installed.:)

On the inside it's called a "professional courtesy" to not ticket each other while it's clearly neither being professional or courteous to everybody else. In the video I see three guys who do not belong anywhere in a free and just society yet they have been given authority and guns instead- WTF? :eek:

If the Cops acted better than they do they would also have better public support than they do now. If the laws do not apply to them then they obviously don't apply to us either. One standard for all, no exceptions, otherwise you will have anarchy and we're seeing the beginning of that happen in the US already :( Can you see why? I can, it's all right there on this video.

Phil

Could be nice to hear what the outcome would be.
Imagine if the judge also is a part of the "gang", both laughing there butts out of there pants, when there leave the court.
I have never liked when police investigate them self.

Could be nice to hear what the outcome would be.
Imagine if the judge also is a part of the "gang", both laughing there butts out of there pants, when there leave the court.
I have never liked when police investigate them self.
Agreed. "Internal affairs" should by definition be an external, unbiased group.

I am remembering the Judge in Simpsons letting Bart off with the ruling "boys will be boys"

No need for the court system in Arlington TX. This cop play police & magistrate at the same time.
He either let him go or bring him in. He doesn't choose the punishment, that is not his job.
I don't know how long time it take for the guy to make 200 push-up, but at time, he keep the cop occupied.
Even the department where the cop work find it ok. Is 300, 400,800, 1000 push up or other extreme punishment ok. Where is the line, to say its not ok.
I'm sure is not legal what he do, but most likely nothing gonna happen, since mummy is happy her son didn't go to jail.

Last edited:
200.gif

A sign of things to come ?

Back