Be carefull with large animals on or near the road.

kamkar

Reaction score
Country
Denmark
Dash Cam
10 years, many dashcams
Another moose took to the air in sweeden, annualy 1300 die in traffic up there.

PS. last time i was up in Sweden to do a Little fishing i braked for a moose on its way to cross the road, resulting in my friend driving behind me in his land rover allmost plowed into me as he wasent paying attention at the time.

haha Error :D

i have allways wondered how come ppl are so hooked on the smartphones, and they use them to film a lot of stuff.
And then they post vertical videos, and get soooo pissed when you mention to them that they are utter dumbasses for posting crap like that.

Seriously i have even seen ppl post up side Down vertical videos o_O

haha Error :D

i have allways wondered how come ppl are so hooked on the smartphones, and they use them to film a lot of stuff.
And then they post vertical videos, and get soooo pissed when you mention to them that they are utter dumbasses for posting crap like that.

Seriously i have even seen ppl post up side Down vertical videos o_O

I sometimes teach photography and you wouldn't believe the dumb clueless things people do with cameras. Now with "smart:confused:" phones it is so much worse! Even worse is that people are often so proud of their results they actually call themselves "photographers" and then I have to find a way to tell some arrogant egotistical owner of a company that, no, your photos you think are so terrific really don't belong on your web site or product brochure or packaging because they look like crap and won't be good for promoting your business. Some of my favorite shots from these people are vertical portraits with the heads or other main subject at the bottom of the image.

I live in a rural area and large animals get hit by cars all the time. It is sometimes a big problem here. Mostly it is deer that get hit but also often moose, bears and even cows since this is a dairy producing region. On more rural roads like where I live animals sometimes coming racing out of the woods with no warning right in front of you but not far away are bigger paved roads and a major Interstate highway and that's where it gets really bad. There are many warning signs everywhere but nobody really pays attention to them.

deercross.jpg

moose.jpg

bearsilhouette.jpg

Last edited:
Yeah its funny, ppl seem to have lower and lower standarts in so many ways, we Watch tv with low bitrate steams - we listen to MP3 files allso low bitrate - and if the new elektronic gadget be just paid a fortune for just last a year or 2 we are okay with ditching it and buy the latest model.

I am for instance still on my 22" CRT monitor, getting a new one have only lately become a option with the 120 Hz monitors ( tho i dont game any more )
When i do upgrade my computer monitor i will only get a 1080P screen as my GFX vould struggle to pull a 4K monitor with the high FPS i would like.

When i gamed i use to run 200 Hz on the monitor and 200 FPS in the game, but that was back then as i undestand it today many games have capped FPS.

Lucky for me as i dont like the kind of games they have been making the past 10 years or so, i just want to have a Little fun and to me new games dont provide that.
Modern warfare was the last game i got, and it dident last long the way its set up.

yeah as it can allso be seen in the movie much of Swedish roads is fenced off, but still the mooses find ther way onto the road.

Same with signs here and up in Sweden, ppl see them but dont lift a fraction off the throttle.

W17-1_DuckCrossing-500x500.jpg

They actually have this sign for ducks around my area. They all disappear for the summer and then return in the fall/winter.

Road Sign.jpg
They actually have this sign for old people around my area. They all disappear for the fall/winter and then return in the summer. :)

Allso a needed sign, often the old ppl cant make it the whole way over while the light is green, i have seen ppl drive ( slowly ) towards elderly ppl to speed them up.
Next time i see that happen i will take action :mad:

Back