Besides the Street Guardian SGZC12RC what other remote cameras are there?

Goldwing

Reaction score
Country
United States
Besides the Street Guardian SGZC12RC what other remote cameras are there you would recommend ?

not too many remote cam options in the market right now

aside from the remote lens what else is important to you?

not too many remote cam options in the market right now

aside from the remote lens what else is important to you?

The least amount of wires to hide means a lot to me, wish there was a wireless model out there
Thanks

for the foreseeable future I can't see a wireless version being possible, not with any existing technology at least

So the Street Guardian SGZC12RC would be my best bet then, also is the lens of the Street Guardian SGZC12RC equal to the SG9665GC?
Thanks

Koonlung K1S is another option with two remote cams (front and rear), but its video quality is not as good as SGZC12RC.

The BULLETHD BIKER MATE and BIKER PRO has a remote lens bits designed for motorcycles and isn't ideal for the inside of a car I don't think.

The SGZC12RC will give you the best pre-buffered motion/g-sensor parking mode and picture quality. (Night is very good as well).

Are there any coupon codes right now on Pier28?
Why is there a state tax on California residents if your in Nevada, seem unfair

Are there any coupon codes right now on Pier28?
Why is there a state tax on California residents if your in Nevada, seem unfair

not sure about the coupon, @Pier28 will be able to let you now

for the tax I know they're still currently located in California but will be relocating to Nevada soon

I always buy out of state to avoid the tax and they do claim to be in Nevada so maybe there order page hasn't been updated ?

Last edited:
Pier28 Inc. is now incorporated in Nevada. My business partner just moved to Nevada. I'm still living in and shipping from California. We legally can't remove CA sales tax until I'm physically shipping from Nevada. I'm actually in Nevada this weekend checking out the new future office space. It was going to be Silver Springs but now it's Dayton. I'll send a PM

Back