Best v3 settings

Kremmen

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Dash Cam
Viofo A119 V3
Version 2.6 is not a modification of firmware 2.5.
This is a test firmware from Viofo: FWA119V3_V2.6T_HDR_Auto.
Do not mislead people.

I honestly thought it was a modification given that it's only appeared as a non Viofo link and the official link is still 2.5

Please do not start throwing accusations, again, at any opinion or post you don't like. I know why you are continually targeting me and it's boring.

You have now posted it's a Viofo beta, that should be enough without the derogatory comments.

Last edited:

Karagandinez

Reaction score
Country
Germany
Dash Cam
Viofo A119 V3 / Viofo A119 Mini / Viofo A229 DUO
Please do not start throwing accusations, again, at any opinion or post you don't like. I know why you are continually targeting me and it's boring.
Why do you think that I wanted to offend you?
I just corrected you by writing that the firmware is v2.6T from Viofo, since there is a certain category
of users who use only official firmware and will never install modified ones.
You, as an experienced forum user, should have noticed this.

Mio NoVue

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Wow. Dashcam wars. Who'dhavethunkit. It's like a VW owner wanting to deflect to Ford & daring to say so on a Golf forum.

Let's just get along people's :)

Cirrus

Reaction score
Country
Netherlands
Dash Cam
Viofo A119 V3
I tried 2304 x 1296 30fps and it's my favorite resolution now, believe it or not.

Apart from the smaller file size of 459 kB per 3 minute file (against 576 kB for 2560 x 1440 30fps), which stores more files onto my smallish 64 GB sdcard, I find the image quality crisper in light and dark conditions. It is purely subjective and there may be no technical explanation for the better image quality that I perceive at this resolution. Anyway, I like it :geek:

Bitrate: medium
Software: V2.6T_20211203_HDR_automatic

Last edited: