Bicyclist gets crushed by truck (Thailand)

Had my wife translate for me. The rider who died was a 23 year old Thai female, the video was taken by her female riding partner. They all agree she was very reckless in her riding, but apparently the police also are placing some blame on the motorcycle taxi driver.....

Watch the right leg of the guy on the bike. I almost think his right foot and the pedal hit the foot peg or some solid part of the motorbike, causing the tip over.
I think you're right. As he pushes down on his right pedal it hits the motorbike's footrest.
And watching the whole video, he's one of those cyclists who are completely incapable of riding in a straight line, yet he insisted on going through a narrow gap with no margin for error. I just don't understand that mentality.

I think you're right. As he pushes down on his right pedal it hits the motorbike's footrest.
And watching the whole video, he's one of those cyclists who are completely incapable of riding in a straight line, yet he insisted on going through a narrow gap with no margin for error. I just don't understand that mentality.

She.....

Really? That's surprising. It's nearly always men I see doing this stupid move.

Sent from my tap-to-talk using Tapatalk

I don't think stupid is gender specific.....

I don't think stupid is gender specific.....
Perhaps not in quantity, but in how it manifests itself.

You could say male bikers are testostupid.

Life is a box of stupid, you never know which stupid is going to injure or kill you, or just take avay your sanity.

Back