BlackVue DR530T-2CH

DashCamMan

Administrator
Reaction score
Country
Canada
Just noticed that BlackVue released a new 2 channel model called the DR530T-2CH. Seems quite similar to the DR550GW-2CH but it has a feature called "T-map" which has real time traffic information and route guidance for Korea. The press release mentions something about uploading to T-cloud but I am not sure if this copies videos to the internet automatically. Bit rate is low (4Mbps front and 2Mbps rear) but perhaps this is for uploading to the "cloud".

dr530t-2ch.jpg

Probably a time to reflect and hold of from anyone buying, if they cant get the 550 work hows the 530 got a chance with that sort of spec.

Personally I think this is not a great move from Pittasoft...

It's a lower spec camera than the DR550 and seems to be an interim product. Spoken to a few UK distribs like ourselves and don't think it will do well in the UK.

Have to think with some outstanding firmware issues in the other models that announcing new models wouldn't go down too well with the existing customers

No I would rather they fixed the cameras they have on the market I am pee'd off that the £300 I spent on the 550 has been waisted. I could have had 2 mini 0801 cameras and got a battery's aver and a car battery for the boot.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

It looks like the 550 with some extra bits specific to Korea thrown in? Probably not relevant to anyone outside of the Korea market.

I don't know why they can't sort out the cameras on the market.

This.
looks like they're trying to flood the dashcam market to give maximum 'choice', but in reality if the product is ultimately no good/poor quality (build or recordings) then it's doomed to fail. :(

because their heads are stuck so far up their asses, they're showing fingers in their ears and shouting at the consumer "LA LA LA WE CANT HEAR YOU WE DO WHAT WE ANT " or
at least that's what I imagine

Look at Samsung. They have over 200 phones, 20 tablets, laptops, memory cards, sd drives, washing machines and fridges.

They will make everything and anything they can and hope that someone buys one of their products.

Waiting for Pitasoft to make rice cookers. Wonder if the GPS will work right?

Back