Blackvue DR750X-2Ch Plus Reliability?

StrayCam

Reaction score
Country
United States
Is this camera reliable and does it perform as advertised... good parking mode and cloud connectivity?

For some reason it seems all dashcam companies have some quality issues... ideally the companies deal with their problems quickly and efficiently.

In case this model, DR750X-2Ch Plus, isn't reliable/dependable do you have suggestions for another model or dashcam company that provides good cloud connection and good parking mode? - Thank for any advice!

As no one offered any advice, I did a fair amount of research on Blackvue and other dashcams that are noted for good parking mode and that have a decent cloud feature.

I ended up buying the DR750X-2ch LTE Plus which was similar to the above-referenced model, but also has a built-in data slot for a sim card, so no extra component for WiFi connection is necessary. - You do however need to get a sim card from a cooperating cell phone company in your area in order to use the built-in dashcam WiFi. With this newer Blackvue model one could have up to five devices paired to the dashcam to get WiFi service.

Using the LTE data connection or any other hotspot/WiFi connections allows you to use Blackvue's great cloud features. For most everyone, the free cloud plan is sufficient.

From my personal experience, Blackvue has fabulous customer service. I always get someone on the phone from their South Korea tech support office within 2 minutes of calling-in. The tech support people there are extremely helpful, and they speak English very, very well, unlike some support personnel at some dashcam companies.

Although everyone knows there is no perfect dashcam out there, the dashcam I purchased seems to be perfect for me and my needs.

Last edited:
Back