BlueSkySea / VIOFO - What's the difference?

DashCamMk2.

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
As above,

Please could anyone tell me if the above brands of A118C are different or identical?

Many thanks

Answered in the other thread already, keep in mind even if cameras are the same you should look at who offers the best service for your money

If you like the A118 form factor, and want a premium product with a Sony Sensor, and enhanced lens + more check out SG9665GC

Answered in the other thread already, keep in mind even if cameras are the same you should look at who offers the best service for your money
Thanks Jokiin. The two sellers are "Estore009" on eBay, and the GearBest website. I've never dealt with either before. Any thoughts?

If you like the A118 form factor, and want a premium product with a Sony Sensor, and enhanced lens + more check out SG9665GC
Thanks Pier28. I've looked at the SG and it looks great, but it's way above my price range judging by the SG website.

Thanks again!

Thanks Jokiin. The two sellers are "Estore009" on eBay, and the GearBest website. I've never dealt with either before. Any thoughts?

I've heard good and bad about both, never dealt with them myself though so can't offer any advice

Thanks Pier28. I've looked at the SG and it looks great, but it's way above my price range judging by the SG website.

I don't get on here and plug my own product but just on the subject of pricing what you see listed is the recommended retail price in Australia (in AUD), that doesn't necessarily translate to the same pricing in other markets, cost structures are different in each market

I've heard good and bad about both, never dealt with them myself though so can't offer any advice

I don't get on here and plug my own product but just on the subject of pricing what you see listed is the recommended retail price in Australia (in AUD), that doesn't necessarily translate to the same pricing in other markets, cost structures are different in each market

I know what you're saying. I did look at them and consider them, but £100+ is more than I was looking to spend really.

Also - Do SG make a capacitor version, as I could only see a battery version on their website and that's the only place I could find SG cameras?

Thanks!

Thanks Jokiin, looks absolutely great, it's unfortunately over my budget, otherwise I'd be all over it like a rash :)

Back