Bought a119S Because it's newer, why does a119 get more updates?

Atsmonator

Reaction score
Country
Israel
Hi there.
Just got my brand new viofo a119s and it works great. it has version 1.5 installed.
I had some trouble making a decision which Dvr i should buy and i chose a119s because of the night quality.
I understood that it is newer, but somehow, it doesnt get firmware updates like the a119.
the last update for a119s if from 28 jun (1.7) and the last time i checked the a119 firmware it was from july, and now i see that there is even a newer version from a week ago.
what is going on? why cant we get firmware updates like our fellow a119?
is there something under wraps?
i know that there is a beta version but when will the stable one be released?
Thank you guys, i read a lot of your threads and this is a great forum.

Most firmware updates are to fix problems, maybe it has no problems?
Good choice of camera :)

Most firmware updates are to fix problems, maybe it has no problems?
Good choice of camera :)
I saw they added a parking mode and some other stuff on a119 3.3 firmware.
Maybe they can add the same stuff to our a119s?

I saw they added a parking mode and some other stuff on a119 3.3 firmware.
Maybe they can add the same stuff to our a119s?

they generally do it on one, test it for a while, if all good roll the same changes into the firmware for the other one, the A119 has been out a lot longer and has a larger user base for feedback and testing so it makes sense to do the development on that model first, give it time

A119 has been out a lot longer and has a larger user base for feedback and testing so it makes sense to do the development on that model first, give it time
Then for GOD Name LISTEN and READ what this feedback brings to you and take PLEASE appropriate measures!!!!

Than I respectfully ask you to read the messages with the help of someone who has better English knowdlege...
No Offense...

The latest firmware for the A119 was released as beta. Same for the A119S. There is a 2.0 beta that adds parking mode, hot pixel correction and improved image quality.

Inviato dal mio iPhone utilizzando Tapatalk Pro

Back