Country
Australia

Attachments

• vlcsnap-2023-11-29-16h48m27s904.png
    vlcsnap-2023-11-29-16h48m27s904.png
    3.2 MB · Views: 12
Last edited:
incomptent, useless shower of bastards are nextbase

Why do you go here to discuss instead of complaining about the goods ?

Mart, it is wierd. Looks like an exposure issue (just a guess). Looks like a very sunny day there. Is there a polarizing filter on the 622? If so, can it be adjusted? Is the windscreen polarized/tinted?

Hi there

Yes there is.

I will see if i can adjust it and see if that helps. Is there a specific adjustment i should make for the brightness we have here in QLD? Its very bright usually

Thanks

Yeah, try adjusting the polarizer 1st by turning the filter gently. Go thru the menus and see if there is some exposure setting (I've not used mine in a while now). I think the graininess might have something to do with either tint or shadow???? (I remember reading, here, where someone hadn't removed the factory lens protection plastic before use - no I see you've done that!)... good luck. I'm sure NB are very able to assist otherwise. They do answer emails and communicate well. This forum is just a bunch of us grumpy ol' duffs. Hope you can get it sorted. HNY

Try remove plastic protective film from lens / CPL

hey guys

thanks for all your responses on this matter. Happy belated xmas to all.

Ill have a play with the filter and see how I go.

Can I just confirm this filter definitely cant be removed and is actually fixed on?

I don't want to go pulling it and damage it. I noticed on a few replies that it was suggested people remove it but not sure it can be done on the 622?

Currently, At speed the quality looks a bit grainy but when stationary it seems good quality. It has trouble picking up number plates on vehicles on the other side of the road which you will see on the video. Does that seem right?

Please find a video here of what I am talking about. it hasn't been compressed and is of original quality which is actually 1080 30 fps. Its actually one I ended up sending to the police due to the manner of the other persons driving. The driver didn't like the fact I was going exactly on the speed limit and not a 1 km over and had a tantrum about it and decided to overtake illegally almost causing a head on collision. But welcome to Queensland drivers... Video speaks for itself.

Let me know what you think though because to me the quality seems very grainy when at speed.

I can confirm plastic lens plastic protective strip cover is removed

Thanks again guys

Back