[Brazil] Passenger flies off the cabin of a pickup truck during a rollover

Module 79L

Reaction score
Country
Portugal
Dash Cam
AT11DA, SG9665XS, G1W-H
WARNING: IMPRESSIONABLE PEOPLE SHOULDN'T WATCH THIS VIDEO!

I'm surprised that the passenger was able to get out and run to the aid of the driver. Didn't look like he was injured at all, or at least not much.

I'm surprised that the passenger was able to get out and run to the aid of the driver. Didn't look like he was injured at all, or at least not much.
The last one to get out was the driver, not the passenger. This may not sound politically correct, but judging by the state of his side of the cabin, he'd probably been killed if he had the seatbelt on.

The last one to get out was the driver, not the passenger.....
Oops, right. When I first watched it looked like he came out the passenger side.

Oops, right. When I first watched it looked like he came out the passenger side.
Yeah, the way the pickup rolled, even in slow motion you have to keep track of which side is which to perceive where he was projected from.

At least the ejected one allready look to be out cold, so there is only to hope he land in a favorable angle.
I once passed out on top of a staircase, i woke up on the next tier with just a cut over my one eye, i could just as well have woken up and lost contact with the legs.

This was a fjew years before i smarted up and stopped drinking, and funny thing is i was not that drunk at the time, after that i was drinking and dealing with wirdo bikers for many houres before i walked the fjew miles home.

Back