Cammer cuts in front of semi truck, causes collision, leaves the scene and blames trucker

GTA Driver

Reaction score
Country
Canada
Dash Cam
Iroad 3300CH, G1W-c, Mobius C, A119 v1 & v3, A118-c2
Not only has he posted an incriminating video on Youtube, but he posted a rant about the truck driver on Reddit.

'Camer thinks the trucker is at fault and is unaware that its illegal to pass on the solid line.

I drive past this same entrance to that northbound highway on my way home. Its really bad - have seen some near accidents. Almost every time, there in the far left lane making multiple lane changes and then cutting across the queue of cars. Five hundred meters from there, I have almost gotten into accidents with drivers coming that same highway (this time southbound) who cut across the solid line.

Hope the trucker gets a dash cam. If continues to drive in the Greater Toronto Area - he will need one.

Well I was happy to join the list of hundreds downvoting that video, who are being called retards by the cammer.

In addition to eye and written exams, I think an IQ test is necessary now when applying for a license now.

If you point fingers on the internet you better be on the strait and narrow yourself.
I have posted videos with people doing nasty stuff like running red lights, but people commenting focus on me not being in the right hand lane.

As a result i have been contemplating disabling comments on my YT videos, then again i dont really care what people think or how much they thumbs down my videos.

In addition to eye and written exams, I think an IQ test is necessary now when applying for a license now.
Especially when someone buys a dashcam and then is dumb enough to post videos of him doing dumb things. Makes you wonder why he bought a dashcam in the first place.

See my post above. :D
I've seen it, I liked and I took notes. ;)

I asked that because surely people don't buy a dashcam to incriminate themselves.

The reddit comments are funny.

https://www.reddit.com/r/ontario/comments/5h2dly/is_it_legal_to_pass_a_solid_line_on_the_highway/

The jerk is mad because the idiot trucker tore up his new car....but is afraid to file a police report because it shows him crossing a solid line.

I live with dip****s like this every day. They'll wet their pants and get all upset because 'somebody won't let them in' after they wait to the last moment to make an illegal merge to an exit.

"So basically I was in a rush and it was rush hour. I tried to get ahead of a train of cars by crossing just before the exit. Some a-hole didnt wanna let me in and accelerated hitting my car. I didnt realize I was hit at the time and kept driving. Upon getting home I realized damage which was pretty severe. I have a dashcam and I got his plate and logo on the side of the truck and everything. This guy also followed me for 2 miles blaring his horn (it was a trucker, as always). I wanna sue him for damages since now my new car is ruined, but dont want to get a ticket as it shows I crossed a solid white lane on my dashcam. As far as Im aware in Ontario it is NOT illegal to cross a solid line (albeit not recommended) but just wanna make sure, otherwise Im stuck paying the damages, which my mechanic said are $1000. "

:)

I was going to suggest it would be interesting to see how he was driving before he tried to get on the exit, but he admits he was in a hurry, and passed all the backed up cars on the exit intentionally.

Here's one of his other videos on youtube, under another name.
(The same name he uses to comment positively on the previous video, and he holds a 'comment' conversation with himself)
:)
What a maroon!

He definitely has anger issues and needs some good therapy plus medications and a bicycle to pedal out his frustration. Good for environment and good for other drivers.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Makes you wonder why he bought a dashcam in the first place.
I've noticed many cyclists and motorcyclists with action cams are the ones taking too many risks. I haven't noticed the same with cars, but I may just not be seeing the cameras.

These people have a warped perspective. They are repeatedly getting into dangerous situations but incapable of seeing what the common denominator is. Themselves. They would rather get angry at others and lash out by posting videos than face up to the fact that they are the problem, and they are the ones who need to change what they are doing.

Sent from my tap-to-talk using Tapatalk

That thread has been locked and his account suspended. I became aware of the above reddit thread and his youtube video from another forum - Toronto driving

https://www.reddit.com/r/TorontoDriving/comments/5h6yv2/cammer_cuts_in_front_of_semi_truck_causes/

He is mentioned on the roadcam forum https://www.reddit.com/r/Roadcam/

Apparently he has posted about trying to make shell companies so he could pay taxes but not provide service.

I've noticed many cyclists and motorcyclists with action cams are the ones taking too many risks. I haven't noticed the same with cars, but I may just not be seeing the cameras.

I followed an SUV with a non discreet dash cam where she did several things wrong. Litter, late merge with a near collision, distracted. But its rare to see car drivers with dash cams be dangerous. Apparently when some drivers, when they provide their video to police, they end up being charged. When I installed a camera for a family member, I told her its not going to work for her if she is the one breaking the rules.

Last edited:
I think that guy is too far gone to 'learn' anything at this point.

A bicycle is a good idea, but I can see him with a gopro on his head, screaming at cars.
:(

I think a bicycle would work. An attitude like his + a bicycle = very short lifespan :rolleyes: Stupid people do no believe they are stupid so they do nothing to fix their problem. The only solution for stupid people is Darwin's evolution theory being proven and the sooner it occurs, the better off the rest of the world is.

This fool's vids will probably get him caught. Somebody else who has a cam might have seen the incident and his car plates. Reddit or YT might give the Police the info they have on him. Or perhaps he will meet with a trucker who recognizes him in some dark alley somewhere :eek:

I was under the impression that it is illegal to cross a solid white line as there's always either a broken line or signage allowing you to get into the proper lane before it goes solid for traffic flow/control reasons. Well whatever, this guy's done for already what with causing a crash then leaving the scene ;)

Phil

So common with the "me first" crowd. And trucks were just made to cut in front of. I understand the truck drivers frustration, it does get tiring to be constantly cut in front of. But, even though cammer is a moron, I was taught to keep yourself out of situations where accidents can happen, and probably would have just let the goof in. But then we wouldn't have the guy to laugh at, so it worked out... :D

(...) I was taught to keep yourself out of situations where accidents can happen, and probably would have just let the goof in.
I was taught to comply with the road rules and to not accomodate the idiots who constantly try to break them. ;)

I was taught to comply with the road rules and to not accomodate the idiots who constantly try to break them. ;)
Sadly the rules do indirectly require us to accommodate idiots breaking the rules.
But my patience is wearing thin. I accommodate them no more than the law demands.

I'm like Santa. Once someone puts themselves on my naughty list, they get nothing nice from me.

Sent from my tap-to-talk using Tapatalk

Back