Can’t connect app to Wi-Fi

busa2009

Reaction score
Country
United States
For some reason I can’t connect to Wi-Fi with the app. Had a incident with police and couldn’t connect and allow them to view to footage Smfh. I’m on firm ware v2.5 this was my warranty replacement IMG_1668.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Any errors or what is the behaviour?

No errors my iPhone doesn’t see it once it says it’s enabled

Have you tried both bands or different channels (in case of 5GHz)? And what about another phone?

EDIT:

Last edited:
Have you tried both bands or different channels (in case of 5GHz)? And what about another phone?

EDIT:

Well now it’s freezing tried taking it off gos as well no go. I am on v2.5 that’s what came on it when they replaced my cam but I don’t see that version on support maybe that’s the issue

Check the app version. They recently updated for the iPhone as they added the T130 into the app officially.
My app version went from version 59 back to version 1

Check the app version. They recently updated for the iPhone as they added the T130 into the app officially.
My app version went from version 59 back to version 1
im on iPhone version 15.1.1

im on iPhone version 15.1.1
Yeah not the IOS but the Viofo app - update it.
If it’s not on the latest version you will be mucking around forever and it won’t work.

Just not working reset everything went back to v2.4
2bcf69538d802055df12f00696fa6383.jpg
14ba71073ceaa6a34f45bf2097632ceb.jpg

Please contact back the customer support you contacted before. We'll help you solve this issue!

I'll also report this issue to other colleagues. We'll see how to improve in the future! Expect your understanding!

Please contact back the customer support you contacted before. We'll help you solve this issue!

I'll also report this issue to other colleagues. We'll see how to improve in the future! Expect your understanding!
will do just that...

Contacted them I have to see if this batch had Wi-Fi issues. Well another long replacement

Back