Canadians: A119S available on Amazon.ca

klatch

Reaction score
Country
Canada
Dash Cam
SG9665GC v2, A119S, A118C
Just wanted to let the other Canadians here know that the A119S is available for order on Amazon.ca from a seller named "EnjoyGadgets" (and only EnjoyGadgets at this time it appears). I had a series of emails with them and I found them quite responsive. They are a Canadian seller, which is nice to support.

A119S with GPS: $149.95
A119S without GPS: $139.95
CPL Filter: $19.95

All items are prime eligible and, if needed, you can pay for 1 day shipping and get it in time for Christmas. I've ordered 2 units with GPS and 2 CPL filters. Can't wait to use them and put my A118C clones in the back as rear cameras. If you are after a new microsd card for the camera and, like me, prefer to get a high endurance one intended for dash cameras, then the 64GB lexar high endurance card for $35.99 seems like a steal (in comparison to the costs of other high endurance cards). I've got two of those waiting for the cameras to arrive.

Have at it!

Last edited:
It is normal that price at premium when a new model comes up. Wait for a few month, and it will drop to CAD$120 (with GPS).

I ordered it directly from EnjoyGadgets (at Burnaby) and the price is $10 cheaper than Amazon. I am in Vancouver, so I expect the shipment will be fast to arrive.

What about @OCD Tronic. He say he is "North America distributor", so I guess its include Canada.
$US 119 incl GPS, Free shipping. I don't know if free shipping include Canada.
He should have them in stock soon.

With the 1.34 exchange rate, it is more expensive to buy this A119S from US distributors than seller in Canada. You don't see that often.

Amazon charges sellers a hefty fee too don't forget. (But is easier to return things and quicker to receive them)

OCD will have stock in Amazon.com for Prime sale next week. Amazon.ca will take longer for OCD to get A119S in stock for Prime sale but January our goal. Limited stock

What about @OCD Tronic. He say he is "North America distributor", so I guess its include Canada.
$US 119 incl GPS, Free shipping. I don't know if free shipping include Canada.
He should have them in stock soon.
I think he was going to list on amazon.ca, right? In any event, EnjoyGadgets has them up first, so they have a bit of an advantage there and, as @Nice1234guy mentioned, they are available for $10 cheaper directly from EnjoyGadget's site. The US-CDN exchange rate being what it is, $US 119 is about $CDN 160, at premium exchange rates, ignoring paypal's worse rates or the 2% charge that credit cards have. Maybe OCD will have them at the same price or cheaper on Amazon.
I think the thing to be happy for is that there are a few different sellers that want to take care of the Canadian market that are in Canada, or at least North America, which should make any support easier to get and encourage those same sellers to keep serving Canada.

Lets see what OCD will list it for on amazon Canada
I appreciate what OCD has brought to the community, but I'm not sure why you think it would cost him less to sell the A119S in Canada than in the USA. His cost of goods is going to be the same and he is going to be probably looking for the same sort of profit margin. If you look at the A119 sellers on Amazon already, their prices are within a few dollars of each other. If you have dealt with OCD before and wanted to keep dealing with him/supporting him, that would be understandable, but that wouldn't be a decision based strictly on money. I'm hoping that I don't have any issues but that if I do, that EnjoyGadgets will treat me well, and then earn a loyal customer. So far, the communication I had with them prior to this item being available was very promising.

if a USA (its tax free) Seller would list it at $129.95 I will buy

OCD is cheaper than that, he list it at $119. The price is lister in USA, as you refer to, therefor US dollar 119USD = 160CND
Just like 100 gram sugar = 3,5OZ sugar.

30% tax is "a walk in Disney land" in Denmark. That camera will most likely cost more than 200-250USD after tax.

Yes I can agree tax is sucks.

I guarantee when every one carry it, and supply is good, the selling price will be much better than this.

OCD is cheaper than that, he list it at $119. The price is lister in USA, as you refer to, therefor US dollar 119USD = 160CND
Just like 100 gram sugar = 3,5OZ sugar.

30% tax is "a walk in Disney land" in Denmark. That camera will most likely cost more than 200-250USD after tax.

Yes I can agree tax is sucks.
yes it is crazy the tax now in Ontario, in January they will tack another >15 cent tax
to a litre of gas 4 liters to a gallon Getting close to $5.00 per gallon. I run 5 heavy duty vans that cost $50. on average per day each.

Last edited:
yes it is crazy the tax now in Ontario, in January they will tack another >15 cent tax
to a litre of gas $ liters to a gallon Getting close to $5.00 per gallon.

Just wait to the next month, then we probably can get free gas here.
We might not be able to breath anymore, but we can drive big cars. its gonna be really great.
No EPA to put a stick in the wheel either.

I was thinking I'd wait till amazon.com listed it or until OCD got his stock in, but $139.95 CAD = $104.27 USD. I wonder what needs to be considered for importing it from Canada since their checkout won't let me.

I was thinking I'd wait till amazon.com listed it or until OCD got his stock in, but $139.95 CAD = $104.27 USD. I wonder what needs to be considered for importing it from Canada since their checkout won't let me.
Not sure it is going to be worth the hassle. If you really wanted to, you could go to enjoygadgets.com and see if they will ship to the USA, though I don't know that it will be worth it after potential shipping charges and import duties.

According to dutycalculator.com, it would be $0 to import it. Enjoygadgets.com says they ship worldwide, but their shopping cart disagrees. I don't know what the shipping charges would be, so I dropped them some mail.

They replied to my mail and informed me that they are no longer shipping to that US. Looks like I'll be waiting till OCD's stock hits amazon's warehouse.

Just wanted to let the other Canadians here know that the A119S is available for order on Amazon.ca from a seller named "EnjoyGadgets" (and only EnjoyGadgets at this time it appears). I had a series of emails with them and I found them quite responsive. They are a Canadian seller, which is nice to support.

A119S with GPS: $149.95
A119S without GPS: $139.95
CPL Filter: $19.95

All items are prime eligible and, if needed, you can pay for 1 day shipping and get it in time for Christmas. I've ordered 2 units with GPS and 2 CPL filters. Can't wait to use them and put my A118C clones in the back as rear cameras. If you are after a new microsd card for the camera and, like me, prefer to get a high endurance one intended for dash cameras, then the 64GB lexar high endurance card for $35.99 seems like a steal (in comparison to the costs of other high endurance cards). I've got two of those waiting for the cameras to arrive.

Have at it!
Klatch Log on to Amazon.ca for the A119S and you will see that OCD is selling it for
Price: CDN$ 116.25 & FREE Shipping This is the final price nothing more

Klatch Log on to Amazon.ca for the A119S and you will see that OCD is selling it for
Price: CDN$ 116.25 & FREE Shipping This is the final price nothing more

Yup, we're located out of Calgary, and never charge any duties. Only the taxes that are applicable to your province.

Back