Dashcam for Mitsubishi Outlander 2022

Bennettstuff

Reaction score
Country
United States
I purchased this car for my beautiful wife and she is quite a stickler about keeping it in pristine condition. So, my question is what dashcam can do the best job using what is available the cameras already located in the car? All I know is that when you drive it and go into reverse the radio screen shows the front, back, and sides of the car with any proximity warning if necessary. Now all we have to do is get on SD card with a little distance.

I purchased this car for my beautiful wife and she is quite a stickler about keeping it in pristine condition. So, my question is what dashcam can do the best job using what is available the cameras already located in the car? All I know is that when you drive it and go into reverse the radio screen shows the front, back, and sides of the car with any proximity warning if necessary. Now all we have to do is get on SD card with a little distance.
As far as I know you can not use the factory cameras in that vehicle at all.

With that said and I kind of figured which one would make a good choice. I ran over a raccoon a few days ago and it would have been nice to have as even my wife does not believe me from the extent of the damage. As a matter of fact, anyone that has heard the story says are you sure it was a raccoon? Well, hell I am 71 years old and not blind. I know what a raccoon looks like. Thanks for the reply any other advice I can sure use it...

With that said and I kind of figured which one would make a good choice. I ran over a raccoon a few days ago and it would have been nice to have as even my wife does not believe me from the extent of the damage. As a matter of fact, anyone that has heard the story says are you sure it was a raccoon? Well, hell I am 71 years old and not blind. I know what a raccoon looks like. Thanks for the reply any other advice I can sure use it...
I would look for a standard dash camera to go in the front and rear. I see you are in Oregon. https://snswindowtint.com/ These guys look close to you. They may be able to install a dash camera for you.

We go to Ontario almost daily only 12 miles away. Heck we do not even have a traffic light and one grocery store. Beautiful place to raise a family. Thanks for the suggestion and I will check in with them.

Back