Dashcam install helpers ( sign up )

kamkar

Reaction score
Country
Denmark
Dash Cam
10 years, many dashcams
I have made this thread for all the santas little helpers out there, of if you would like to help local people install a dashcam in their car sign up here.

This is meant as non profit contact, it is to help other people and get more cameras out there on the streets.
But off course if you go out of your way, or its a warm day i am sure the person getting the help will offer up a little gas money and a cold drink.

Maybe sign up here using both english and your local language so it have a higher chance to come up in Google searched around the world.

Contact using PM / conversation in this wonderful forum.

I am offering up my help installing dashcams in the Central and eastern parts of Jutland Denmark.
I am Based in Randers

Hjælp til installering af dashcam tilbydes i midt / øst jylland tilbydes af erfaren dashcam bruger, har du dashcam og bilen så har jeg erfaringen til at installere det.
Min Hjemby er Randers.

Great idea kamkar1;)

I can help installing dash cameras in central Portugal, more precisely in the following counties: Torres Novas, Entroncamento, Alcanena, Barquinha and Golegã. I can also go to other neighbouring counties but that would imply some travelling costs.

Ofereço a minha ajuda a quem precisar de instalar uma dashcam nos concelhos de Torres Novas, Entroncamento, Alcanena, Barquinha e Golegã. Posso deslocar-me a outros concelhos vizinhos mas isso terá um pequeno custo de deslocação.

Now I'm going to sit down and wait... and wait... and wait... and wait... :rolleyes:

Last edited:
Back