Dashcam sales and installation service in Sydney?

Rockford

Reaction score
Country
Australia
Hi there,

first post. Am looking at buying 2 of the SG9665GC units for 2 cars. Was looking for some real world recommendations on where to buy and who to install it in the car (wired-in type install) in Sydney metro.

Not sure what costs are involved for installation? (Subaru Outback and Lexus ISF) and if they would do any deals for 2 purchases/installs. Or am I better off buying online and then getting them to install them for me.

I've checked out the Where to Buy on the website http://www.streetguardian.info/where-to-buy/ not sure if I'd get the same aftermarket support as I am seeing on here from the likes of Pier28 et al - so am a in two minds on whether to go to Autobarn etc. The Mobile Installer websites are non-existent so am not sure of the extent of their services, costs.

Sorry for all the questions.

we have a mobile installer that does the Botany area, good guy and great attention to detail, not listed on the website yet as it's being updated at the moment

Bendas Installations↠ Sydney Metro ↠ Phone: 0433 159 259 http://www.bendasinstallations.com.au/

That's good to know. I will send him an Email. Excuse me for my ignorance, is the normal process to buy the unit from him or buy from you and then get him to install it? (don't want to tread on anyone's toes!)

Appreciate the quick responses.

That's good to know. I will send him an Email. Excuse me for my ignorance, is the normal process to buy the unit from him or buy from you and then get him to install it? (don't want to tread on anyone's toes!)

Appreciate the quick responses.

they can supply and fit

Quick update, had one car done today. Very happy with the recommendation, Michael gave me a great price for supply and fit, showed up on time at work, well presented and professional. I came back 40mins later and it was all done. He gave me a nice run through and answered any questions. Nice clean install. Happy with the results through Registrator Viewer (flicked him a $15USD donation as well)

Day time vision is fine. Seems a real set and forget bit of kit. Very positive experience so far.

Quick update, had one car done today. Very happy with the recommendation, Michael gave me a great price for supply and fit, showed up on time at work, well presented and professional. I came back 40mins later and it was all done. He gave me a nice run through and answered any questions. Nice clean install. Happy with the results through Registrator Viewer (flicked him a $15USD donation as well)

Day time vision is fine. Seems a real set and forget bit of kit. Very positive experience so far.
Refreshing to have that kind of service nowadays :)

Refreshing to have that kind of service nowadays :)
almost like bringing back the 70's, drive into the servo, someone is there waiting for you to fill'er up with standard and clean ya window and check ya tyres so you don't have to get out. I was only a toddler back then and I can still remember that. amazing how you remember the great service you get in life.

You weren't the boy who spilled methyl benzene all down the back of my Cooper S were you Jokiin?

almost like bringing back the 70's, drive into the servo, someone is there waiting for you to fill'er up with standard and clean ya window and check ya tyres so you don't have to get out. I was only a toddler back then and I can still remember that. amazing how you remember the great service you get in life.
For sure :)

worked the job in the past actually
get the chance to work with any babes like this??
BBlFO7P.img

You weren't the boy who spilled methyl benzene all down the back of my Cooper S were you Jokiin?

no wasn't me, I worked (many years ago) at the Caltex on Connells Point Road South Hurstville, the guys I worked for are the same ones that are behind Budget Petrol

Back