DDPai Mola N3

to check the GPS UART lines (SBU1 & SBU2 ?).
This assumption was wrong, and destroyed a pretty expensive USB 3.2 cable :cry:
GPS UART is connected to one of the SuperSpeed differential pairs
(i see NMEA@9600 TX sent by the bracket on USB-C pin '10' and assume RX on pin '11').
Code:
$PMTKEZ,16,6,0,6,0,0,0,0,6,0,6,0,0,0,6,0,6,0,6,0,0,6,6,6,0,6,6,6,0,6,0,6,6,*1A
$GNGGA,185253.000,48XX.XXXX,N,011YY.YYYY,E,2,9,0.92,611.8,M,47.7,M,,*41
$GPGSA,A,3,10,27,32,03,14,21,01,22,08,,,,1.24,0.92,0.84*0B
$BDGSA,A,3,,,,,,,,,,,,,1.24,0.92,0.84*13
$GPGSV,3,1,12,08,71,198,26,21,64,297,33,01,40,285,12,22,39,228,20*76
$GPGSV,3,2,12,27,39,155,29,32,39,100,20,10,33,054,24,36,31,153,29*7B
$GPGSV,3,3,12,14,18,315,16,28,15,323,,03,12,226,23,23,02,051,*7A
$BDGSV,1,1,00*68
$GNRMC,185253.000,A,48XX.XXXX,N,011YY.YYYY,E,0.76,128.52,180421,,,D*7E
$GNVTG,128.52,T,,M,0.76,N,1.41,K,D*2F

Last edited:
Hi all ,

I need so tutor/help
I already install the apps call "Dride for DDPai" but it can't locate my Mola N3.
It is the wrong apps or i need to do anything to connect to my phone?
Thanks

Hi all ,

I need so tutor/help
I already install the apps call "Dride for DDPai" but it can't locate my Mola N3.
It is the wrong apps or i need to do anything to connect to my phone?
Thanks
The download for the app is temporarily not working.

You can also download it from here: (two sites)

or
https://drive.google.com/file/d/1nbZOfcszxmvYuylDwkqhGw4HgUkUz5LO/view?usp=sharing

The app you have downloaded (Dride for DDPai) does not work to control the DDPAI Mola N3.

Last edited:
Hello i've bought a DDPAI N3 with hardwire kit. Got question about parking mode.

On app with shrink video mode, dash cam go into parking mode without issues and red Light is inform me about it. When i choose "ordinary video" it never go to parking mode and the blue Light still flash like in normal mode when ignition is off.
Is it normal?

Thanks and sorry for my English.

@AJ Phoon Dride is not official for DDPai, I wouldn't count on it.

@pawdedi Ordinary video means the dashcam will record as per normal driving, even if it's in parking already. I think I did observe the blue light when I was testing this mode, but I didn't stay long enough to observe the front red LED.

Hi. I am new to this forum so hi to all :)

I just installed my new Mola N3 and hard wired it.
All set up ok with the app and settings.

My questions is when configuring the camera level with the horizontal lines ( in order for the ADAS to adjust correctly ) by the app on phone, what does the horizontal lines represent? The horizon on the far end of the road, where my car hood ends, or something else? Where did you adjusted this so tha ADAS will work correctly?

Thank in advance :)

@juke welcome to the forum! Hope you enjoy your stay. The horizontal line represents the disappearing horizon. So car parked flat, with a long straight road ahead, the line should match up to the horizon of your view.

Where did you adjusted this so tha ADAS will work correctly?
I don't see any traces of ADAS in my 7.0.0.7 firmware, so there is nothing to enable or adjust.

I don't see any traces of ADAS in my 7.0.0.7 firmware, so there is nothing to enable or adjust.

When you plug in your camera for the first time it has one horizontal line and on vertical in the center. This is what I am referring. You can switch this off or on in the settings.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

@juke welcome to the forum! Hope you enjoy your stay. The horizontal line represents the disappearing horizon. So car parked flat, with a long straight road ahead, the line should match up to the horizon of your view.

Thank you for clearing this.
Now all is fine and the camera is indeed great build and video quality.

An interesting view of the ADAS in action. While driving and planning to turn, ADAS did saw that that car will cut me off, so it took a photo of it. While watching the video after to see why the cam did took a photo, I saw this, that the cam saw a car that will cut me off.
Interesting way tech is going.
bf594fc4a09e65936ed2bdf7cbf0641a.jpg

Hi all, just installed my Mola M3 with hardwire kit to replace my faulty VIOFO A119.
May I know where to check on the ADAS function? Seem like can’t find any in the app.

@kelvinlong Should be there in the camera settings menu. ADAS intelligent reminder high / low / off.

Disclaimer : just took the image from library in my hard drive, didn't go out to the car, start the engine, get connected to check the latest firmware / app.

IMG_7814.PNG

@richx thanks for the info, after I did my cam notified that “GPS Connected” then I only start heard the ADAS notification.

btw, can I know what’s the difference Low and High ADAS reminder?

High and Low are supposedly aim at expert or novice drivers. So one is more naggy, one is less naggy. You gotta try both to see which you like more.

@richx thanks for the info, after I did my cam notified that “GPS Connected” then I only start heard the ADAS notification.

btw, can I know what’s the difference Low and High ADAS reminder?

Hi.
Using Adas in the camera is a bit of funny way and I have it on low now.
Since the camera does not know if I am turning, reversing etc, it tells me fault notifications but that’s expected.
I do enjoy at the traffic lights as I maybe stopped and looking outside the window sideways and then the light is green or the car in-front started and then the cam speaks and tells me green light or the car in front has moved ahead. That’s a plus for the cam [emoji106]

Hi, Im new to forum. Want to ask is there significant difference between mini 5 and mola n3?
Which is better? Old mini 5 or new Mola N3?
Thanks in advance.

Hi, Im new to forum. Want to ask is there significant difference between mini 5 and mola n3?
Which is better? Old mini 5 or new Mola N3?
Thanks in advance.

I have the n3. the mini 5 is more compact ( discrete), has Adas and 64gb build in memory ( has all what the n3 has ). Go for the mini 5. If I will get a new one for my other car will be the mini 5

@korayus The difference is quite big if you ask me. Mini 5 is a lot slicker and sturdier, the speaker is much more pleasant to listen to. The GPS lock seems to be faster. The HWK linkage is the next level (has graph of car voltage history). The price is about double too.

Finalmente, configurei a opção ADAS na câmera. Das três configurações possíveis, ativei a primeira de todas. Acho que as três opções possíveis com alto, baixo e desligado.

Depois disso, ao parar no primeiro semáforo, pude ouvir a mensagem "semáforo verde" quando o semáforo mudou para verde.

Além dessa mensagem, de vez em quando ouço outra mensagem em inglês que não entendo muito bem. "...... começar".

Alguém pode me indicar essa mensagem completa em inglês?

Muito obrigado.
Hi friend, DDPAI support answered me the following: "it is saying vehicle ahead start."

Back