Double-beep of death?

I did that mamy times. Problem still exists. I tried different sd cards. .. nothing. Before upgrade (up to v. 2.0) my current sd worked well. there were any problems (ver 1.1).

I did that mamy times. Problem still exists. I tried different sd cards. .. nothing. Before upgrade (up to v. 2.0) my current sd worked well. there were any problems (ver 1.1).
When you restart the camera, is it holding your settings?

no, reset all setings

how to do this ?

instructions will be with the download
That loader business seems to be causing a lot of distress with many people.

I did that mamy times as I mentioned. Problem still exists. I tried different sd cards. .. nothing. Before upgrade (up to v. 2.0) my current sd worked well. there were any problems (ver 1.1).

won't affect new users, just the prior ones so the problems will thin out after a while
You mean wont affect prior users just the new users ?

no I meant the latest production models will already be updated, it's just some of the existing owners that may need to do this

LDBA119.bin file - loader of course

I did that mamy times as I mentioned. Problem still exists. I tried different sd cards. .. nothing. Before upgrade (up to v. 2.0) my current sd worked well. there were any problems (ver 1.1).
Something isn't updating properly. If your loosing your settings, then it's probably because the bootloader didn't update properly.

no I meant the latest production models will already be updated, it's just some of the existing owners that may need to do this
ohhh my mistake:)

I bought dash cam 2 weeks ago with 1.1. soft so I upgraded in line with instruction up to 2.0 and .... something wrong as above

LDBA119.bin file

Back