Double-beep of death?

when I had 1.1 everything were ok

As I said before, that is how the camera is supposed to operate. It will beep when you stop the recording or start camera without a memory card. This is to alert you that is not recording.

I check lexar 64GB 633x next week, We will see. In Poland is 1 am, so time to bed :)
See ya

As I said before, that is how the camera is supposed to operate. It will beep when you stop the recording or start camera without a memory card. This is to alert you that is not recording.

I put my old Kingston SD without "memory error" massage (cam can format it and works) and problem still exist, noisy beeps when I am trying to interupt record by rec button or menu button,

I put my old Kingston SD without "memory error" massage (cam can format it and works) and problem still exist, noisy beeps when I am trying to interupt record by rec button or menu button,
Normal

CaptureYA, I think u re right ! Problem is in my SD, could u give me info how to format 64 GB SD to fat32 (I use guiformat-x64 software)
What parameters of allocation unit size I should do?

What write and read of SD parameters I should looking for that resolutions: 1920*1080 60fps movies or 2560x1440 movies ?

use default settings. the utility determines the correct allocation size according to SD card size. there is nothing to change.

"The following tables lists the default cluster sizes used by the FAT32 file system.

Partition size Cluster size
-------------------------------------
512 MB to 8,191 MB 4 KB
8,192 MB to 16,383 MB 8 KB
16,384 MB to 32,767 MB 16 KB
Larger than 32,768 MB 32 KB"

Last edited:
What write and read of SD parameters I should looking for that resolutions: 1920*1080 60fps movies or 2560x1440 movies ?
Class 10 SD card required according to Voifo.

CaptureYA, I think u re right ! Problem is in my SD, could u give me info how to format 64 GB SD to fat32 (I use guiformat-x64 software)
Are you saying the camera won't format the card? Otherwise, the camera will properly format the card.

yes, camera has a problem with formating card

cam allowed formating the same card before upgrade firmware up to 2.0 ver

format your card back to default exFAT settings using SD Formatter https://www.sdcard.org/downloads/formatter_4/ once you have returned it to its default state of exFAT then format the card in the camera

I have a similar issue but can't reset the camera to defaults. Was using 1440p@30 with 5 min looping, getting the dreaded boot freeze noise, but removing the card or not the reset button doesn't seem to be working.
It was running fine for around 6 weeks.

64 gb class 10 samsung card formatted using sdcard.orgs formatter then formatted in camera.

I did buy it via amazon so I have a hassle free return option, but would prefer to fix it.

I have a similar issue but can't reset the camera to defaults. Was using 1440p@30 with 5 min looping, getting the dreaded boot freeze noise, but removing the card or not the reset button doesn't seem to be working.
It was running fine for around 6 weeks.

64 gb class 10 samsung card formatted using sdcard.orgs formatter then formatted in camera.

I did buy it via amazon so I have a hassle free return option, but would prefer to fix it.
The camera freezes on boot up even without a memory card inserted?

Back