DR600GW video quality.

the BlackVue no online customer support.
They even letters are rarely read, let alone to reply to the client.
the Street Guardian SG9665GC the situation is diametrically opposite.
Manufacturer really a fan of your product and its quality.
Hopefully, with proper promotion, copy protection brand, soon it will hit in the world of DVRs.

we have a long long way to go, we are far from being the perfect product, I know that and it gives us room to grow and something to work towards

I have no doubt that Blackvue sees this forum but they sit on their hands. Maybe the boss is unapproachable on improving even with better firmware upgrades. Who knows. With the custom firmware I found the improvement significant and will keep my Blackvue now until it stops working. I'm driving a Ford FG Falcon and the Dr600 is in the back window and works great and the FOV is awesome. Sg9665GC in the front. Really couldn't ask for a better combination.

Dear Australian customers,

Please note we as the Australian representatives are listening to your feedback and report all cases back to Pittasoft highest management.

We are appreciative of your feedback and understand your concern.

We offer a very strong support system in Australia and you can contact us for support if required (given the item was not imported overseas).

"Dr600 is in the back window and works great and the FOV is awesome:"
> There are a lot of happy customers and you must admit the Blackvue does have some nice features.

Thank you,

There are a lot of happy customers and you must admit the Blackvue does have some nice features

And I am one. The DR600GW does what it says on the box but not real well in regards to smooth recording and wifi is painfully slow. I know wifi can not be corrected and the low bit rate will not most likely be increased. I do enjoy my Blackvue and accept its limitations. You guys are so close to having one of the best dash cams available but does Blackvue have the ticker to do it.........

I just felt kinda bait and switched. Blackvue promoted a cmos upgrade and wifi speed increases ... then we find out that only applied to the 650. Even though they were released at the same time and marketed together. We were led to believe that the 600 was simply a single channel 650. When in fact, it is a 500 with an all black housing.

I bought the Blackvue because I believed it was the top of the line dashcam and it looks good. It still looks good. Just wish the wifi worked 10x better. It's slower than North Korean dialup.

I just felt kinda bait and switched.

That is pretty much how I felt after I got it. I did my research I thought but in reality it is no better in what is does to a dash cam a third of its price. Their marketing works and shows a sucker is born every minute. The greatest benefit to us is we can warn others as this is a rapidly emerging sales market and point others to better value products that are plug and play and do what they say on the box and not a limited ideal. The DR600 cutomers will have been forgotten by now by Blackvue and our $ are gone. Only thing saving mine from being thrown into the bin was Alexsoll's custom firmware. He is the saviour of Blackvue owners.

same here Stevesau, I went and got myself the DR500GW when they first came out, if you think yours is under performing you should of seen the dredful image capture of the first DR500's, nothing like their promo clips , was informed they shot the clips with better firmware then what they ended up selling, lucky for me at the time they was Mio who was updating the firmware and improved it a bit, as Pottasoft customer suport was as good as nonexistent. I moved away from Blackvue, I've since gave mine away, and not long after it packed up, the worst £300 I've ever spent, when results were not much better than £60 DVR's

Back