Dual HD dash cam onboard 2 DIN car stereo/navigation ?

GEORGE THE GREEK

Reaction score
Country
Greece
Hello all and Merry Christmass !

I am buying an SUV and as i will be replacing tbe factory head unit i was thinking of finding an all in one solution that would allow for full time dual HD dvr dash cams.

I consider this as an optimal and user friendly solution but i can' t find any products.

Do you know of any to suggest ?

I am surprised to not be finding this easily on the market so i assume wifi and cloud services would be over the top...

Attachments

• Nuevo-10-1-pulgadas-universal-2-Din-Android-5-1-1-quad-core-coche-Radios-Monitores.jpg
    Nuevo-10-1-pulgadas-universal-2-Din-Android-5-1-1-quad-core-coche-Radios-Monitores.jpg
    123.8 KB · Views: 6
  • 61vGvBLtM6L._SX569_.jpg
    61vGvBLtM6L._SX569_.jpg
    21.4 KB · Views: 6
Attached files are for visual purposes of basic system components that seem logical to me...

Any suggestions ?

Parrot once planned on making a head unit with build in dashcam, but they abandoned the idea again.
https://www.theverge.com/2015/1/4/7...ar-screen-apple-carplay-android-auto-ces-2015

By now i think it are a option on some 2DIN Android head units, but i don't think it will be good dashcam systems, probably just some novelty slapped on in the last moment to appear smarter.

Forget about smart cloud and so on features, you don't want to go there at the moment, and wifi are only for setup,,, which would be silly with a nice big screen like a head unit, and maybe DL a single file on rare occasions though i cant think why you would want to do that.
Never share anything with anyone on site, you want to get home and look at your footage first and in the meanwhile let the other part lie to his insurance company and police,,,,, then you share your footage.

Back