Firmware for T8 newest 4K 2160P dual lens dash cam with GPS WIFI dvr car camera black box car Full Hd 1080p

oob3

Reaction score
Country
Philippines
Hi. I'm new here. I was wondering if you guys have a firmware for the above mentioned dashcam. It's a Chinese dashcam manufactured by SHENZHEN SSS-CAR TECHNOLOGY CO,LTD. The firmware is pretty messed up. Whenever the dashcam boots the blue light appears but the screen is blank. The dashcam firmware is T8_D_20200819 if I remember it correctly.

That is just the overall mmaker of the camera you mention, it must have some kind of brand name it is sold under, though i think that dont help much, many of these Chinese brands launch a product and sell it and then walk away, so support including any new formware are almost not existing.

Thank you for the response. I already tried installing other firmware brands similar to the camera, the menu shows up but some of the buttons are not working. The lens is also not working. I tried the E-Ace, Jomise and VVCAR firmware. Those dashcams are somewhat similar to the T8.

Back