eBay Auction Bargains! Over Stock / New & Refurbished , GitUp, Git2P, A119, A119S, 1 Cent & UP! NR

Watch me go with that box of 5 JooVoo :D

What did you actually have to do with each of them ?

Last edited:
WTF........ No more JooVoo X 5 and geez you gotta be quick with auctions so can someone give me some tips and don't you dare tell me I have to be faster or else :mad:

When I bid on things for myself I like to use: https://www.esnipe.com

People are emotional bidders and if you auto-bid the last 5 seconds, you usually win since there isn't enough time for the original bidder to raise their bid.

That's why you see so many bids in the last 60 seconds of every auction.

When I bid on things for myself I like to use: https://www.esnipe.com

People are emotional bidders and if you auto-bid the last 5 seconds, you usually win since there isn't enough time for the original bidder to raise their bid.

That's why you see so many bids in the last 60 seconds of every auction.

Thanks fella, that's the answer I suspected was happening but didn't know how to go automatic

Is there a reason why, when offloading excess Stock ... that this stock is not offered to DCT members first at a discount, rather than straight to eBay with a $0.01c starting price?
Is there something I am missing?

Obviously only available to those in the US if no International postage

Is there a reason why, when offloading excess Stock ... that this stock is not offered to DCT members first at a discount, rather than straight to eBay with a $0.01c starting price?
Is there something I am missing?

Obviously only available to those in the US if no International postage

This current 1 cent auction batch for sale are open box items, not just excess stock.

These 1 cent auctions usually end up selling for less than my original cost already after compounded fees across sales channels. I'm just trying to break even from Amazon returns. I can't go any lower than 1 penny.

I can offer a small discount to dashcamtalk members that want a NEW item and are ok buying outside of Amazon since I can pass the Amazon fee saving on to the customer. The margins don't leave much room for New item discounts unfortunately.

I'm not sure I fully understand what you're asking but hopefully my explanation helps.

Last edited:
I do not want to comment your selling strategy,but if you have so many just opened returned cameras,for any reason,this make me thinking WHY are they returned?A happy customer keeps his product.
Or peoples just figure out the quality issues of the cameras and simply return them.
I agree that maybe early batches of this cameras were well build,that is why many peoples,including me ,were so happy with them.
The new production however seems to be out of controll.Judging from your post here and what I can see from other peoples on this forum the rate of faulty products exponentially rises.
I think VIOFO must open the eyes and ears because if they keep things like this,they will loose the customers...

Many of the return reasons were very generic such as "Unwanted Item", "Ordered Wrong Product" or they thought they thought they had a problem not knowing the firmware fixed everything.
(stuck VIOFO logo, XXXX freeeze, hot pixels, etc all these are fixed with firmware 1.7)

I wish more customers would contact us for support but they just return it strait away.

I imagine I'll have less returns now that our newly arrived Amazon stock has the latest firmware.

I also have a lot of older V1's I'm selling after swapping them for V2's for V1 customers. I'm reselling the V1's without the GPS mount since V1's work perfectly fine without the GPS mount (very stable)

The majority of returns have no fault at all but are open box, if you allow Amazon to resell the returns you often get caught up with problems from the original customer that has robbed bits out of the box, or switched the product with something else, there's some very shifty customers out there that take advantage of the ease at which products can be returned to Amazon, taking the returns out of their system is ultimately the better option

Pink Floyd once wrote Wish you were here!
I wish also return/swap my camera but in Germany this is bearly to think about it.
You sir may belong to the last sellers that have a little dignity left...

Agreed, I'd rather be up front and honest these are open box items. Moving them to eBay is the best option.
We don't want to allow Amazon to resell them as new again, not fair to someone looking to buy a new item.

Glad to see somebody from Viofo active here,but I wish that you guys are active about solving my ticket concerning my camera...

Glad to see somebody from Viofo active here,but I wish that you guys are active about solving my ticket concerning my camera...

I see you're in Germany. Your local seller should be honoring the 1 year warranty support if they are as good as the North America sellers are. If you imported from elsewhere I'm sure viofo will get back to you soon, but might take a bit longer if they are back logged.

Well,you do not want to know sir,In Germany the policy is you get it from me,I will assist you,you got it from Banggood,they should care about your problem.
THE PROBLEM is that Banggood has not even hired someone to speak english
They use only automatic kind of answers and little Google translate.
And they have not even the smallest idea about the products they sell,should I ask about tech solutions?
Time is money and I do not want to spend hours and hours for fixing a 70 bucks product.
I payed for a product which suppose to do its job

Back