EBAY.CO.UK PANORAMAII(II S) + GPS + Power Cable - Good Service and fast delivery

e190capt

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Ordered my Panaroma II s plus GPS + Power Cable and Filter from ebay

https://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/190981061878
Arrived in the UK after 3 days from S.Korea, took another 7 days for customs clearance and payment of import charges and VAT. (a total of £20.40)

So far very pleased with my camera, the filter is a little loose as its held onto the lens by 3 little magnets on each side, any ideas for a more secure fit.?

I have upgraded the firmware from this site, thanks Niko.

Ordered my Panaroma II s plus GPS + Power Cable and Filter from ebay

https://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/190981061878
Arrived in the UK after 3 days from S.Korea, took another 7 days for customs clearance and payment of import charges and VAT. (a total of £20.40)

So far very pleased with my camera, the filter is a little loose as its held onto the lens by 3 little magnets on each side, any ideas for a more secure fit.?

I have upgraded the firmware from this site, thanks Niko.

You are welcome.

Just small clarification. Actually "shpkorea" ( based in Korea ) is the only sole eBay seller of Powerucc / Panorama and his items are NOT listed originally on eBay.co.uk, but on eBay International site with Worldwide shipping from Korea, thats why buyers can search and find Panorama on ANY other eBay-extension websites ( -.ie, -co.uk, -de, -it, etc ).

Regarding CPL filter magnets "hold" you are right, its not very strong, but strong ebough to hold it in place even if car drives over bumps. I guess developer of CPL filter have to use slightly bigger and / or stronger magnets, or maybe same magnets but instead of 3+3 to use in total 8, or maybe even 10 of them ?

I am tempted to go with this camera but the following things bother me:

"14 days money back, buyer pays return postage

If you get a defective item, please contact us within 3 business days from the date you receive the shipment

For return or exchange, buyer pays return shipping"

I'd pay the asking price to a UK supplier where Sale of Goods Act would apply. I don't think I'll have a pleasant after sales experience from shpkorea if something goes wrong with the camera

Mine arrived well packaged, so damage in transit would not be a worry. Unfortunately with NO uk supplier, this is one of the only routes open to us.

I believe now you and the seller both wish the camera is good enough, if not, both you two will spend a lot of time and effort on communication and actions to solve the problems.
We have customers from worldwide, I experienced the above.
It is electronic product, even it has been tested 3 times before shipping, sometime still get unexpected issue, or customer does not know how to operation and complained the camera has defect.
We should be very close to communicate with customers to find what problem happened and be very patient to educate customers about operation.
But still could not solve all the issues, So just asked the customers send the camera back.
That would be a very few cases, but really costed much time and effort.

I am tempted to go with this camera but the following things bother me:

"14 days money back, buyer pays return postage

If you get a defective item, please contact us within 3 business days from the date you receive the shipment

For return or exchange, buyer pays return shipping"

I'd pay the asking price to a UK supplier where Sale of Goods Act would apply. I don't think I'll have a pleasant after sales experience from shpkorea if something goes wrong with the camera

I usually look at all purchases from overseas like this:

- buying from oversea is much cheaper, than if same product sold locally, but the only risk is if something happens to the product ( as per your assumption ), then yes, - I have to pay return shipping cost. And this applies not only to Panorama, but to majority of ANY other products bought oversea.

- if same product would be solde by local UK or EU dealer with full local support and no-hassle return / exchange, then retail price would be at least x 1.5 higher, so instead of 200 usd you will end up paying 300 usd locally.

so, the price difference is lets say 100 usd if buy from local retail or vs oversea. Dashcam return to Korea via trackable post is around 10 euro ( 13usd ), 10 days delivery, or around 20 euro ( 27 usd ) Express 3-5 day delivery. So, now you see that so called "risk" of buying from oversea is valued more than if buy locally, even if taking into account return shipping cost, you still winning a lot.

In case of Panorama, - it has one of the lowest RMA from any dashcam discussed on this forum, so you don't have to be afraid buying directly from Korea. Those dashcams are tested many times before shipping and even if there were few warranty return cases, - they were handled by "shpkorea" ( eBay seller ) very quickly.

So, you may buy from them with full confidence, or wait a little bit ( 1-2 month ), soon it will be available in EU, but price will be higher.

Last edited:
I'm fully aware of the risks and rewards of purchasing from abroad. I just wanted to bring balance to the discussion which was very positive and emphasizing the high reward bit equation of a risk.

Sure, saving a 3rd of the cost of a product is great but you could potentially loose two-thirds of the entire cost on the 15th day.

@niko, do you know who will be the distributor in Europe (I imagine it will be announced in this section of the forum)? Higher cost may be necessary but an underdog like Powerucc might start treading on the turf of the big boys with a cost of $300+. A RoadHawk HD has very similar spec to the Panorama II S and one thing I like about it is that it also has a full size SD card support. Can the Panorama compete on price and warranty (i.e., will the warranty jump from the current 14 days to match or even beat the two year warranty on the RH?). Niko, I saw you mentioning that the Panorama might come with Coach 14 which has two channels. Does that mean you could plug in another camera into it and record a 2nd feed? A feature like that would definitely swing my interest back on the Panorama and make me overlook its size disadvantage.

Sure, the RoadHawk is not perfect but here in the UK, the Sale of Goods Act dictates that the seller must not sell something which isn't fit for purpose and/or does not conform to its spec/description. So if you get a dodgy product which works half the time or has annoying glitches, within the first 6 months, the seller has little choice but to help you because the onus is on them to prove that any possible issue was caused by you. After 6 months, you have the same rights but then the burden of proof shifts over to the consumer.

So you may say something is a good deal because it is a 3rd off, but when you consider the unlimited support rights (rights as in law, not goodwill by the company) you wave when you go abroad, it may not seem such a good deal.

I'm fully aware of the risks and rewards of purchasing from abroad. I just wanted to bring balance to the discussion which was very positive and emphasizing the high reward bit equation of a risk.

Sure, saving a 3rd of the cost of a product is great but you could potentially loose two-thirds of the entire cost on the 15th day.

@niko, do you know who will be the distributor in Europe (I imagine it will be announced in this section of the forum)? Higher cost may be necessary but an underdog like Powerucc might start treading on the turf of the big boys with a cost of $300+. A RoadHawk HD has very similar spec to the Panorama II S and one thing I like about it is that it also has a full size SD card support. Can the Panorama compete on price and warranty (i.e., will the warranty jump from the current 14 days to match or even beat the two year warranty on the RH?). Niko, I saw you mentioning that the Panorama might come with Coach 14 which has two channels. Does that mean you could plug in another camera into it and record a 2nd feed? A feature like that would definitely swing my interest back on the Panorama and make me overlook its size disadvantage.

Sure, the RoadHawk is not perfect but here in the UK, the Sale of Goods Act dictates that the seller must not sell something which isn't fit for purpose and/or does not conform to its spec/description. So if you get a dodgy product which works half the time or has annoying glitches, within the first 6 months, the seller has little choice but to help you because the onus is on them to prove that any possible issue was caused by you. After 6 months, you have the same rights but then the burden of proof shifts over to the consumer.

So you may say something is a good deal because it is a 3rd off, but when you consider the unlimited support rights (rights as in law, not goodwill by the company) you wave when you go abroad, it may not seem such a good deal.
You seems manufacture.
2 channel will not use coach14. Therefore you can not say "should"
Just lukas use it. The reason is coach 14 can not receive full support.it only can do full hd +hd 30 frame each. I think it is failed chipset. Also it can not support two channel full hd. My project is two full hd.
Or 4 full hd.

Last edited:
Not sure I understand what you mean. Here's the quote I was was referring to

It uses Coach 12P (part # ZR364242BCCG) on Panorama2.
Will try to add some CPU pictures soon.

I was talking to Powerucc R&D department, they said will have soon 2ch dash cam using Coach 14. Lets wait and see.
Are you saying that you will have a 2ch camera or not?

Not sure I understand what you mean. Here's the quote I was was referring to

Are you saying that you will have a 2ch camera or not?

That was probably an idea back then, but Coach 14 turned out not that reliable for 2ch system.

Yes, not only me, - everyone can have 2ch FullHD remote lens dashcam system soon. Its already in development. Maybe 4-6 month ( maybe more ? ). Lets wait and see. There are always different opsticals and surprizes to overcome.

Last edited:
As Niko mentioned before and my understanding, I believe the dashcam will got to two different trends,
  1. Like DR32, the dashcam with a screen, that would be easy to check the recording and make the setting,
  2. The remote lens dashcam, some people like its mini hiding lens.
2ch FullHD remote lens dashcam meet the second demanding.

Well my purchase has gone passed the 15th day and its still working.

Back