English Firmware for 70Mai A500s

Ồ cảm ơn!
Tôi đang giải nén cho phần sụn thủ công.
Phần mềm cơ sở Trung Quốc 1.0.5:

Danh sách các thay đổi:

• Tối ưu hóa sự ổn định của thẻ nhớ
  • Đã khắc phục các sự cố đã biết

Sự khác biệt so với chương trình cơ sở quốc tế:
  • giao diện và giọng nói chỉ bằng tiếng Trung!
  • timelapse, (chuyển động chậm 1 khung hình \ giây, chỉ với bộ phần cứng)
  • "chó điện tử", chó điện tử, cơ sở dữ liệu máy ảnh (chỉ ở Trung Quốc)

Tải xuống:
[URL Unurl = "true"] https://drive.google.com/file/d/1sV3f1xlGKbV26uU88T4atApQqWb-2SiG/view?usp=sharing [/ URL]

Tôi cũng tải lên chương trình cơ sở Quốc tế mới 1.0.6 ww:

Danh sách các thay đổi:

• Tối ưu hóa độ chính xác của việc thể hiện văn bản giao diện.
  • Cải thiện tính ổn định của hoạt động thẻ nhớ của thiết bị.
  • Khắc phục các sự cố đã biết
Tải xuống:
[URL opensurl = "true"] https://drive.google.com/file/d/1sbWltfygr0y19KwMcIufYRzYz9-2h-Gr/view?usp=sharing [/ URL]

Làm thế nào để:
Giải nén kho lưu trữ. Phần mềm chương trình cơ sở từ kho lưu trữ "FW96580A.bin" sao chép vào microd trong thư mục gốc của thẻ nhớ và lắp vào máy ghi khi tắt. Tiếp theo, lắp nguồn và KHÔNG nhấn bất kỳ nút nào, và đợi trong vòng 30 - 40 giây. Trong quá trình cập nhật, sẽ không có thông báo trên màn hình về bản cập nhật, chỉ có đèn LED sẽ sáng lên màu xanh lam và sau đó là màu đỏ.

Phần sụn có thể hoán đổi cho nhau! Bạn có thể flash phiên bản Trung Quốc với firmware quốc tế và ngược lại.
Chúc may mắn!
Tôi đã nâng cấp fw của bản trung quốc lên thành công. Tôi muốn hỏi một vấn đề: Tôi đã bật chế độ hiển thị tốc độ nhưng hình như nó không hoạt động ổn định. Lúc hiển thị lúc không khi di chuyển. Tôi tải video về thì mới biết điều đó

Tôi đã nâng cấp fw của bản trung quốc lên thành công. Tôi muốn hỏi một vấn đề: Tôi đã bật chế độ hiển thị tốc độ nhưng hình như nó không hoạt động ổn định. Lúc hiển thị lúc không khi di chuyển. Tôi tải video về thì mới biết điều đó
GPS problem if speed drops in and out

Last edited:
Oh, thanks!
I am unpacked for manual firmware.
Chinese Firmware 1.0.5:

List of changes:

• Optimized the stability of the memory card
  • Fixed known issues

Differences from the international firmware:
  • interface and voice only in Chinese!
  • timelapse, (slow motion 1 frame\sec, only with hardware kit)
  • "electronic dog", e-dog, camera database (only in China)

Download:

I also upload a new International firmware 1.0.6 ww:

List of changes:

• Optimize the accuracy of expression of interface text.
  • Improve the stability of the device's memory card operation.
  • Fix known issues
Download:

How to:
Unpack the archive. Firmware from the archive "FW96580A.bin " copy to the microsd in the root of the memory card and insert it into the recorder when it is turned off. Next, insert the power and DO NOT press any buttons, and wait for 30-40 seconds. During the update, there will be no messages on the screen about the update, only the LED will light up blue and then red.

The firmware is interchangeable! You can flash the Chinese version with international firmware and vice versa.
Good luck
i followed the steps and it was successful but now it doesn't work anymore. Anyone got the new version yet?

Anyone have the latest firmware?
When I put the memory card in, it doesn't turn on, but when I remove the memory card, it turns on. Does anyone know what's wrong?

Last edited:
Anyone have the latest firmware?
When I put the memory card in, it doesn't turn on, but when I remove the memory card, it turns on. Does anyone know what's wrong?
Oh, thanks!
I am unpacked for manual firmware.
Chinese Firmware 1.0.5:

List of changes:

• Optimized the stability of the memory card
  • Fixed known issues

Differences from the international firmware:
  • interface and voice only in Chinese!
  • timelapse, (slow motion 1 frame\sec, only with hardware kit)
  • "electronic dog", e-dog, camera database (only in China)

Download:

I also upload a new International firmware 1.0.6 ww:

List of changes:

• Optimize the accuracy of expression of interface text.
  • Improve the stability of the device's memory card operation.
  • Fix known issues
Download:

How to:
Unpack the archive. Firmware from the archive "FW96580A.bin " copy to the microsd in the root of the memory card and insert it into the recorder when it is turned off. Next, insert the power and DO NOT press any buttons, and wait for 30-40 seconds. During the update, there will be no messages on the screen about the update, only the LED will light up blue and then red.

The firmware is interchangeable! You can flash the Chinese version with international firmware and vice versa.
Good luck!
Mine came with Chinese firmware 1.0 and flashed the above Interntional firmware 1.0.6 ww and then updated to the latest firmware via 70Mai app. Works perfect!

Mine came with Chinese firmware 1.0 and flashed the above Interntional firmware 1.0.6 ww and then updated to the latest firmware via 70Mai app. Works perfect!
But the problem is that when i insert the memory card into the recorder, the power button doesn't show up. After removing the memory card, it turns on again

To connect your 70mai to international app version, you need to download the worldwide multi languages version 1.0.6ww from the link above and put the bin file into sdcard. Restart your A500S then wait for it flashing. After done then delete the bin file from your sdcard.
every time I do it is still successful but this time when I insert the memory card and restart the a500s, there is no light, but when I remove the memory card and press the start button, the light comes on again

Attachments

• 81C26C6E-68BE-4DAA-9014-AAF7568DD860.jpeg
    81C26C6E-68BE-4DAA-9014-AAF7568DD860.jpeg
    405.8 KB · Views: 16
Help me please !
Do you need international or Chinese firmware?

Try another memory card. Format it in the computer in FAT32.

And connect to a good power source.
Do not connect to the USB of the computer.

Thank you !

I had international firmware.
I usually use 32gb sd card and it works
But this time it doesn't change to english

Do you have email ? I want to send the video to you
Help me. Thank you so much !

I think " Firmware from the archive "FW96580A.bin " doesn't work anymore

watch and help me please !

Last edited by a moderator:
Back