Oh, thanks!
I am unpacked for manual firmware.
Chinese Firmware 1.0.5:

List of changes:

• Optimized the stability of the memory card
  • Fixed known issues

Differences from the international firmware:
  • interface and voice only in Chinese!
  • timelapse, (slow motion 1 frame\sec, only with hardware kit)
  • "electronic dog", e-dog, camera database (only in China)

Download:

I also upload a new International firmware 1.0.6 ww:

List of changes:

• Optimize the accuracy of expression of interface text.
  • Improve the stability of the device's memory card operation.
  • Fix known issues
Download:

How to:
Unpack the archive. Firmware from the archive "FW96580A.bin " copy to the microsd in the root of the memory card and insert it into the recorder when it is turned off. Next, insert the power and DO NOT press any buttons, and wait for 30-40 seconds. During the update, there will be no messages on the screen about the update, only the LED will light up blue and then red.

The firmware is interchangeable! You can flash the Chinese version with international firmware and vice versa.
Good luck!
Thanks a lot, I had a chines version and upgraded the firmware with the international one.
Now it works perfectly and like a charm in English
I even upgraded the firmware from the international app

Could someone upload the latest Chinese version firmware? I bought the international version from Amazon, however, it has no voice control function. So I followed this thread and downloaded the Chinese version 1.0.5 here. By the way, I can speak Chinese, so it works out for me, voice control is working now. However, the 70 Mai App wouldn't recognize the dash camera any more. I tried both the internal app and the Chinese app, neither can connect to the camera. So I would like to try some newer Chinese version firmware, hoping it might solve the app issue. I saw @ghunta mentioned his A500S CN version came with firmware version 1.0.12, hoping someone here may have a copy of it? Thanks!

Could someone upload the latest Chinese version firmware? I bought the international version from Amazon, however, it has no voice control function. So I followed this thread and downloaded the Chinese version 1.0.5 here. By the way, I can speak Chinese, so it works out for me, voice control is working now. However, the 70 Mai App wouldn't recognize the dash camera any more. I tried both the internal app and the Chinese app, neither can connect to the camera. So I would like to try some newer Chinese version firmware, hoping it might solve the app issue. I saw @ghunta mentioned his A500S CN version came with firmware version 1.0.12, hoping someone here may have a copy of it? Thanks!

Check here:
for Chinese version 1.0.10

Thank you so much @dashcamman! Really appreciate your prompt help.
Just some update, I downloaded the 1.0.10 and installed, it still can't connect to app.
The Chinese version app says "Connection failed, this device is not supported in the region, please contact the seller to replace." So obviously, 70 Mai sets some hardware ID to tell whether it is an international hardware, and Chinese app would work for it.
And I also tried the international version app, it says " Not connected to the logger hotspot Please connect manually", so basically it wouldn't recognize the Chinese firmware wifi.
So I guess for now, if I want to enjoy the voice control, I will sacrifice the app connection. Hope 70 mai may fix the voice control issue in the international version soon, and I will flash back then.
BTW, I really like the welcoming and helpful environment in this forum, I hope I may contribute to the community someday. Thanks!

Check here:
for Chinese version 1.0.10
Hi I have the A800S, im trying to get custom firmware for it to allow 50mb bitrate on it. I cannot find anything on the internet regarding custom firmware, yet there is plenty for A800? Any idea how I can go about editing the firmware? I tried using hex editor, but its just a load of random numbers with no meaning to me.

Thank you

Just some update, I downloaded the 1.0.10 and installed, it still can't connect to app.
The Chinese version app says "Connection failed, this device is not supported in the region, please contact the seller to replace." So obviously, 70 Mai sets some hardware ID to tell whether it is an international hardware, and Chinese app would work for it.
And I also tried the international version app, it says " Not connected to the logger hotspot Please connect manually", so basically it wouldn't recognize the Chinese firmware wifi.
So I guess for now, if I want to enjoy the voice control, I will sacrifice the app connection. Hope 70 mai may fix the voice control issue in the international version soon, and I will flash back then.
BTW, I really like the welcoming and helpful environment in this forum, I hope I may contribute to the community someday. Thanks!
you can't use app function except the international version firmware, 70mai block it

Hi friends, today I need 1.0.19ww. Because 70mai apps give notification update.

Last CN firmware:

Attachments

• about.jpg
    about.jpg
    43.5 KB · Views: 18
290436866_6181627828528298_6343190822757116282_n.jpg

Those who have issues after updating to v1.0.19 via OTA, you can reflash with this one.

Contains the .bin file which you can place at root of SD card. Tutorial video is also provided on the zip file.

Credits to Dasher Malaysia (authorized distributor and seller of 70mai products in Malaysia) for the file given from 70mai staffs.

By the way, anybody who got membership at 4pda forum, you can forward it to the group.

Back