English Firmware for 70Mai A500s

- I tried again and again
- When the memory card is empty it works, when copying "FW96580A.bin" it doesn't work
Lô hàng a500s mới bị như thế. Cần kiếm firm mới 1.0.10ww up thử. Chứ 1.0.6w không up được.

Lô hàng a500s mới bị như thế. Cần kiếm firm mới 1.0.10ww up thử. Chứ 1.0.6w không up được.
mình có so sánh đợt sản xuất này là tháng 11.2021 nên mình cũng nghi nghi như vậy.
bạn cũng bị à ?

I have 70mai Dash Cam Pro Plus+ A500S with latest firmware Version: 1.0.15ww, I want to downgrade to Version:1.0.6ww is this possible and safe to do so?

Many thanks.

Yes, it is possible and safe.
Can you advise what App version is best to use for 'continious recording' with either 1.0.6ww or 1.0.2ww. My unit updated to 1.0.15 and 'continious recording' was replaced with 'time lapse' front cam only. My unit recorded continious front and back before this update now im having problems getting it back to how it was with 'continious recording'. I was thinking maybe the 'App version' would make a differnce.
Thank you.

Can you advise what App version is best to use for 'continious recording' with either 1.0.6ww or 1.0.2ww. My unit updated to 1.0.15 and 'continious recording' was replaced with 'time lapse' front cam only. My unit recorded continious front and back before this update now im having problems getting it back to how it was with 'continious recording'. I was thinking maybe the 'App version' would make a differnce.
Thank you.
What is "continuous recording" for you?

The normal record. When you turned on the car and drove off.

Recording in the parking lot after the impact.

Video timelapse.

What is "continuous recording" for you?

The normal record. When you turned on the car and drove off.

Recording in the parking lot after the impact.

Video timelapse.
Continious recording for me is the cam continies to record front and back when the car is parked 'normal recording' (not time lapse). This no longer works, it worked perfect before the update.

Continious recording for me is the cam continies to record front and back when the car is parked 'normal recording' (not time lapse). This no longer works, it worked perfect before the update.
Connect to a permanent power supply and 2 cameras will record continuously. Apparently you have an unlimited battery in the car. And the memory card is enough for 10 hours? Otherwise, the recorded video at night will not be available in the morning.

Connect to a permanent power supply and 2 cameras will record continuously. Apparently you have an unlimited battery in the car. And the memory card is enough for 10 hours? Otherwise, the recorded video at night will not be available in the morning.
That's the piont, I am connected to a permanent power supply (hardwire kit) it was recording to my satisfaction, the battery is new, I drive every day. After the firmware update, it started to record 'timelapse' front cam only, continious recording stopped functioning and no matter what I do now it will not record 24/7 as it did. If I return to firmware '1.0.15' again timelapse works through out the night front cam only. This is why I was asking does the 'App version' make a difference to the firmware being used on the cam?

That's the piont, I am connected to a permanent power supply (hardwire kit) it was recording to my satisfaction, the battery is new, I drive every day. After the firmware update, it started to record 'timelapse' front cam only, continious recording stopped functioning and no matter what I do now it will not record 24/7 as it did. If I return to firmware '1.0.15' again timelapse works through out the night front cam only. This is why I was asking does the 'App version' make a difference to the firmware being used on the cam?
No, the app version is not affected.
Disconnect the yellow ACC wire, isolate it if you want the DVR to record regular video 24/7. But it will quickly drain your car battery.

I don't understand why I should have to 'disconect the yellow ACC wire' as before the firmware upgrade it did already record regular video 24/7with that wire connected, so what has changed?

I have the A500S - Chinese Language Version - and I need to change it to - English Language Version.

The Firmware Version currently is - 1.0.10 Dated - 2021.06.29 (Refer to Photo)

I order to update to the English Language Version - which Firmware (Bin File) - should I use.
Can you please provide Firmware file and instructions please. It would be very much appreciated thanks.

Attachments

• Dashcam A500s Current Version.jpeg
    Dashcam A500s Current Version.jpeg
    233.3 KB · Views: 14
I have the A500S - Chinese Language Version - and I need to change it to - English Language Version.

The Firmware Version currently is - 1.0.10 Dated - 2021.06.29 (Refer to Photo)

I order to update to the English Language Version - which Firmware (Bin File) - should I use.
Can you please provide Firmware file and instructions please. It would be very much appreciated thanks.

1. Turn off A500s
2. Remove microSD
3. copy FW96580A.bin at the root microSD
4. Insert microSD to A500s
5. Turn on A500s.
6. Wait...Blue LED flashing... Upgrade comlete.

Good luck!

1. Turn off A500s
2. Remove microSD
3. copy FW96580A.bin at the root microSD
4. Insert microSD to A500s
5. Turn on A500s.
6. Wait...Blue LED flashing... Upgrade comlete.

Good luck!
Thank you for your information and assistance.
Best Regards

Back