F1 Firmware

Galofen

Country
United States
Unfortunately I never had good luck with that card (I have three of them) in the F1, although later GitUp firmware apparently improved compatibility with some cards. Since I switched to a 64GB SanDisk Extreme U3 I've not had any slow card errors, either with GitUp or modified firmware.
I guess I was reading the wrong posts when they suggested that card. Thanks for the tip.

I ordered a sandisk so hopefully I have better luck with it.

jokiin

Manufacturer
Country
China
Dash Cam
Too many ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
MOD#1.6 (test)
Shooting in 1080p 60fps mode. Cutting and merging videos without processing in the Registrator Viewer.
overall it looks very good, nice clear picture, the reds look a little too strong maybe, other than that though it looks very good

kamkar1

Country
Denmark
Dash Cam
Lukas LK-7500G / Innovv C3 / mobius / G1W / SG9665GC & more
Yes not bad at all.
And it seem like Falsificator work the same way with dogs as i do, the one time a police dog had the chance of biting me, it ran strait past me and bit the other guy.

Galofen

Country
United States
MOD#1.6 (test)
Shooting in 1080p 60fps mode. Cutting and merging videos without processing in the Registrator Viewer.
Looks great Falsificator!

Would it be easy to update your mod to support SSID and password changing that Gitup added with this post? https://dashcamtalk.com/forum/threads/changing-ssid-and-password-use-phone-bluetooth-instead.36869/

If Gitup is planning an official release down the lane then it'd probably be best to just wait for that. Either way, thank you for the support!!

Falsificator

Country
Russian Federation
Dash Cam
Ambarella A2-5-7-12...
Would it be easy to update your mod to support SSID and password changing that Gitup added with this post? https://dashcamtalk.com/forum/threads/changing-ssid-and-password-use-phone-bluetooth-instead.36869/
Changing the access point name and password in the firmware is not a problem.
The problem is that you also need to change the android application, because
with the changed data the camera does not connect to the smartphone.
I can try to do it, but not now. In this case, the password will still be one.
The camera menu does not change it...
SSID1.png SSID2.png