F750 difference in time between file name and displayed time

Klaussiau

Reaction score
Country
Australia
Dash Cam
Thinkwar F750 with front and rear cams
Hi all,

i am using the Thinkware F750 2Ch since early Jan 2016.
Since than I noticed that there is a 1hour time deviation between the file name date / time and the time in the recording. E.g. file date / time 10:15h the recording time while viewed is 09:15h.

I already played around with all the possible settings, without any success. I left the setting now so that the displayed time during the recording is the correct time, knowing that the file name time is +1h.

Does any one experienced a similar issue?

Klaus

Hi, no tried that too. Was my first idea. I am really lost.

Hi, no tried that too. Was my first idea. I am really lost.

Probably daytime saving have bug. Just set your time +1h and you will have correct time on the video.

Hi
I am still having the issue with the time difference between the file name and the time stamp in the actual recording.
No, its not daytime savings related, as I tried this several times already.

Does anyone experienced the same issue?

This is particular annoying if you need to use the video to document an incident, the main reason I got the F750 system.

Klaus

i have the same issue, bought install by authorise shop have not go back to shop as i do not have the time
try to change time zone and ON/OFF daylight saving nothing change
The time show on my android phone is 4 hours later than the time stamp shown in the video
meaning
when see on phone the incident recorded is show at 12pm
however when view the video the time stamp is at 8am

any advise ?

I'm also having the same kind of issue. Just got an F750 installed, only to find to my annoyance that the the video clip time is always an hour behind the actual time. No matter what option i change in either the Time Zone adjust or switch Daylight saving on or off, the time is the same on the clips. I guess the only time this will correct itself will be in October when the clocks go back and it will be right. Is there some kind of "restart" function I need to perform I'm not doing after changing the time?

Are there any other UK users out there with the right time and what were their settings?

Thanks.

I havent been looking into this forum for a while :(.
After upgrading to the latest FW
F750 FIRMWARE 1.00.24
the date time issue seems to be resolved.
Would be nice if Thinkware would spend a bit of time documenting their bug and the fixes.

Back