Feature request: Auto reset after 5 seconds of 'SD card slow speed'

However, a class 10 memory card means at least 10 mb of write speed per second.
Unfortunately, it only means that on average, while with the older class 6 it was a guaranteed minimum.
Not so easy to get a class 6 these days, but I think the ones labeled "A1" should all be OK. Does yours have an "A" rating?

Unfortunately, it only means that on average, while with the older class 6 it was a guaranteed minimum.
Not so easy to get a class 6 these days, but I think the ones labeled "A1" should all be OK. Does yours have an "A" rating?
When we do read and write speed, the card offers a stable write speed of over 24 mb and higher read speed performance when I attach the card to the computer's card input with an apparatus. SanDisk Ultra original card. It's on the serial number. He's talking about the reading and writing speed, which reaches 80 mb on it. But I still have another 32gb class 10 card, and it's similar to the numbers. And there's 16 gb u1, his writing reading speed is very low than them.

But what I'm trying to say is that the 24 mb write speed is phase for this camera.But what I'm trying to say is, 24 mb write speed is technically enough for this camera.

When I took this camera, I looked at here what was the appropriate memory card . I received a SanDisk Ultra card because sandisk ultra cards are suitable to run smoothly.
I apologize for my inadequate English. But I hope I was able to tell you what I mean.

the card offers a stable write speed of over 24 mb
It does when connected to a USB card reader with a big buffer. The camera buffer is small, maybe the card is fast on average, but sometimes pauses for too long.

The camera was designed for older memory cards with guaranteed minimum write speeds, before UHS etc., it does not need a fast card, only a card that gives a good minimum speed.

I apologize for my inadequate English.
Don't worry, it is not perfect, but everyone is welcome here, especially when they try to use some sort of english.

Dear, supplier and manifacturer,

I will buy another memory card for the camera 64 gb. If you tell me a card that you say smoothly with this camera, I will buy it as the 4th Card. If it still doesn't, I have already applied to the place I bought for warranty. If they are not interested, I will burn the camera. I was so bored.

Dear, supplier and manifacturer,

I will buy another memory card for the camera 64 gb. If you tell me a card that you say smoothly with this camera, I will buy it as the 4th Card. If it still doesn't, I have already applied to the place I bought for warranty. If they are not interested, I will burn the camera. I was so bored.
We offer a 12-months-warranty for our items, and an extra 6-months-extension warranty if you registered on our website!

ALJZX9250000175YQ my cameras tracking number. It hasn't been a year. I applied for a warranty through the site I purchased.
They asked me to send a video of the mistake. So I took a video and sent it.

I don't know what's going to happen now. I'm waiting.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20200518_055310_com.android.chrome.jpg
    Screenshot_20200518_055310_com.android.chrome.jpg
    122.4 KB · Views: 6
  • Screenshot_20200518_055932_com.google.android.gm.jpg
    Screenshot_20200518_055932_com.google.android.gm.jpg
    182.1 KB · Views: 4
Last edited:
Hello back to everyone. The site I bought was providing protection for three months. I wrote the situation to the manufacturer's main site, and they were told that the card error would not be caused by the device, but i could ship it to the service if I wanted to. But the shipment price I'm going to pay to send it to the service will be like a new camera money.

I offer: I'll buy the sd card you're proposing. that card and try. But if there's still a mistake, I said help me. (like shipping the product to the new one without sending it to the service). There's no answer yet, but here the manufacturer sees the messages. Everyone known for my trouble. Offer me a card, i'll buy it from a guaranteed location with amazon the seller via Amazon. If camera make same problem (sd card low speed) again, please send me a new camera.
Wouldn't that be the ideal solution for all of us? If customer satisfaction is valued.

GarantiThe warranty period is not over, I've reached bluesky. They also say send it by cargo, but it's very costly. I hope it works out easily. Or i'm going to get a new camera now. This is going to be garbage:(

According to our experience, this Surface mail service back to China is not so high!

I'm in the same situation. Bought the card below as advised by estore009 and I randomly get the "SD Card low speed" warning. The only way to fix it is to unplug the camera and plug it back in which is highly annoying. Seems like it's actually a camera issue and not an SD Card issue. I don't have the funds to keep buying new cards to test and why should I. Can something be done about this as it's making the camera pretty unusable :(

IMG_8228.jpg

I'm in the same situation. Bought the card below as advised by estore009 and I randomly get the "SD Card low speed" warning. The only way to fix it is to unplug the camera and plug it back in which is highly annoying. Seems like it's actually a camera issue and not an SD Card issue. I don't have the funds to keep buying new cards to test and why should I. Can something be done about this as it's making the camera pretty unusable :(

View attachment 52158
Your card should be okay with B1W. Give a try to format your card in the APP after WiFi connection with your phone!

I tried that software and it formatted as exFat and the camera isn't recognising it :(
that software is used to set a card back to default settings (do an overwrite format if there are questions about the card integrity), if it's larger than 32GB it will be exFAT, you will still need to format it FAT32 before using in the camera

I've formatted it to FAT32 using different software. Took 5 hours to do and I still get the Slow Speed error. It's starting to irritate me now as it's a great camera except for this massive flaw. I shouldn't have to purchase and "try" different cards. Like everyone else in this thread it works 99% of the time so the card is fine.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
A B1W 20
M B1W 19
S B1W 3
D B1W 9
G B1W 24
Back