Feature request: Auto reset after 5 seconds of 'SD card slow speed'

I formatted the card again. Added the attached file to the root and connected it back up. Is there any audible notification that the firmwars has been upgraded?

I formatted the card again. Added the attached file to the root and connected it back up. Is there any audible notification that the firmwars has been upgraded?
Check the version info in the APP

Check the version info in the APP
I just went to check, tried to connect via wifi and the camera switched off. Unplugged it and plugged it back in several time and I get no lights at all :(

Hope it's not bricked!

I just went to check, tried to connect via wifi and the camera switched off. Unplugged it and plugged it back in several time and I get no lights at all :(

Hope it's not bricked!
I think there's a recovery process for these if it has, @estore009 will be able to help you out

OK it's powering on attached to my PC but can't connect to WIFI at all

Excellent I'll see how I go.
It will auto-reset when the dashcam detects a slow speed card for the first time; if it keeps saying slow speed card after reset, you have to change a new card or format fully the card on a computer!

Still resets a lot with the low speed warning. Shame, after testing the card and finding it perfectly fine it looks like I'll be looking for a new dash cam. Seems to happen more when it's colder in the morning.

I will try a smaller card but I'm not going to buy another 128gb card when the one I have is perfectly fine everywhere else except the dashcam

Seems like my 64gb card is working OK. Do I need to revert back to the previous firmware if I'm not getting the slow SD card warning now?

Seems like my 64gb card is working OK. Do I need to revert back to the previous firmware if I'm not getting the slow SD card warning now?
You can give it a try also!

I just need to know what the latest firmware is for parking mode
No updated firmware version for parking mode. Use this 20180528s firmware if you hardwired the dashcam!

No updated firmware version for parking mode. Use this 20180528s firmware if you hardwired the dashcam!
Is that the standard firmware? I have mine hardwired so it's always on. Which firmware switches to a lower resolution filming when parked then back to full resolution once moving?

Is that the standard firmware?
This 20180528s is the standard parking mode firmware!
Which firmware switches to a lower resolution filming when parked then back to full resolution once moving?
This low bitrates parking mode does not work well according to our tester. I do not recommend it to you!

This low bitrates parking mode does not work well according to our tester. I do not recommend it to you!
No problem

Ah ok good to know!

With WIFI always on, do you know if that will affect my car battery much? Seeing as it's on all the time

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
A B1W 20
M B1W 19
S B1W 3
D B1W 9
G B1W 24
Back