firmware V1.004

ninja_geezer

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Hi can someone please let me know where i can find the firmware please looked everywhere and cannot find this version.. i recently upgraded to the latest version and have all sorts of issues.
back up was not done my fault i know so just need a download if anyone has it please.

ok dont know whats happened will not recognise this firmware... get an error one message and something about wrong version !!
From "someplace" I saved this. It deals with different versions but perhaps the principal is the same.

To downgrade you need to change the version # in the "version.bin" file in your 1.009 firmware directory. It's located in the \Blackvue\config folder. Open it in a text editor (notepad works) and change the number from 1.009 to 2.002. Then copy the entire Blackvue file as instructed in normal firmware upgrade instructions to your newly formatted SD card, install in the Blackvue and power up. The system should perform an "upgrade" (i.e. downgrade) using the 1.009 firmware.

From "someplace" I saved this. It deals with different versions but perhaps the principal is the same.

To downgrade you need to change the version # in the "version.bin" file in your 1.009 firmware directory. It's located in the \Blackvue\config folder. Open it in a text editor (notepad works) and change the number from 1.009 to 2.002. Then copy the entire Blackvue file as instructed in normal firmware upgrade instructions to your newly formatted SD card, install in the Blackvue and power up. The system should perform an "upgrade" (i.e. downgrade) using the 1.009 firmware.

Top man Ralph2 worked like a dream ;)

Is this the last version of the firmware that seemed to work better? I still don't get the cloud feature and don't care if it goes away for better performance out of this equipment.

gps and all fuctions are just fine on std 1.004 firware.

No issues with G
PS for me and I'm using 1.009 for months

Hi Andy unfortunately i was one of the many who had major GPS issues with the 1.009 firmware....;)

Back