Firmware Version?

rai2

Reaction score
Country
Canada
Hi, I apologize for this newbie question....

I just got a Mini 0806 and checked what firmware version I have. It says "20150511 v1.0". In doing a quick scan here and on the mini0806.com sites I couldn't find that particular version listed anywhere. Perhaps I've just overlooked it? Just wondering if I should be upgrading the firmware or not. Seems to be working fine so I don't want to upgrade it "if it ain't broke".

Thanks

Thanks xosevp for the reply. However, that doesn't answer my questions I posted. Basically, my questions are
  • What is version 20150511? It doesn't match any posting of firmware versions I see anywhere. (Looking at what's posted, I'm assuming you disregard the first two digits and refer to this as version 150511?)
  • Is it factory or custom? Problematic? Should I be upgrading?

Thanks xosevp for the reply. However, that doesn't answer my questions I posted. Basically, my questions are
  • What is version 20150511? It doesn't match any posting of firmware versions I see anywhere. (Looking at what's posted, I'm assuming you disregard the first two digits and refer to this as version 150511?)
  • Is it factory or custom? Problematic? Should I be upgrading?
It will be the same as the last version on the update page, but maybe with a different logo on the startup screen. There is no need up upgrade, but you would get better image quality from the custom version (2nd item on update page).

Back