Reaction score
Country
Canada
Dash Cam
Iroad 3300CH, G1W-c, Mobius C, A119 v1 & v3, A118-c2
A few things that came up recently that some of you may be interested

Flying tire

Hitching a ride

Despite the slow speed, if it were me, I would keep a little more distance if someone is hitching a ride at the back of a truck

Flying tyre: Slam on your brakes then steer sharply to the right. When your car starts to spin keep braking until you end up facing the opposite direction. :D

Hitching a ride: I wonder if the driver knew he was riding on the back. Is that even legal?

I guess that guy hitching a ride is the Canadian version of train surfing, or maybe just the slower and therefore more warm winter version of train surfing.

Hitching a ride: I wonder if the driver knew he was riding on the back. Is that even legal?
I doubt the driver knew. Driving the bed of a pickup truck isn't legal here and its far less dangerous than this.

Kind of makes the Westerns with cowboys fighting on top of trains look tame

Yeah and thats the ICE train, not sure what speeds it do in general, but it can go pretty darn fast as i recall 200 - 300 km/h, so you better hold on really good.

Tire: lift-throttle oversteer is almost as much fun as YouTube anti shake! :rolleyes:

Hitching a ride: I didn't watch the whole thing but I saw him look around the side of the truck right after the light turned green. Maybe he realized he wasn't riding a garbage truck but didn't care. :p

Back