Front dash cam with buffered parking mode

Haha, yeh they better! Or they'll be captured in glorious street guardian quality 1080p :D

Are you talking about msetup? Or maybe "SD card formatter"?

Just reading through the mobius instructions and seen this "it is not possible to update the firmware using SD cards with a capacity greater than 32GB. "

So if I get two 64gb cards I might need to just get a 4GB card if I ever need a FW upgrade o_O Oh well, at least they're dirt cheap.

Are you sure about force formatting to fat32? I'm not sure if these instructions are up to date but they say cards over 32gb are formatted to exfat. http://img.banggood.com/images/upload/2012/chenjianwei/Mobius Manual.pdf

Reactions: Jez
Mobius handle 64 Gb cards just fine, just have to force format them to fat32 with some tool i forgotten the name off.

I wasn't able to format a 64GB card for my Mini 0805 in FAT32 using GUIFormat, as it kept producing a message saying something like "unable to format as another process is accessing the card".

As I had a Mobius to hand, I simply popped the 64GB card in the Mobius, fired up mSetup, & formatted it in FAT32. Popped the card in the Mini 0805 & it works perfectly.

I wasn't able to format a 64GB card for my Mini 0805 in FAT32 using GUIFormat, as it kept producing a message saying something like "unable to format as another process is accessing the card".

The fix for that is to quick format exFAT in regular windows explorer real quick.
Run the FAT32 formatting utility again and it will work. The pre-format frees up the access lock.

Last edited:
Thanks guys, have a good night tonight and happy new year!

Guess what's arrived....Everything!

IMAG25401_zps7my7wrg0.jpg

Now I just need to find some time to setup the cameras and check they're working properly and then a few hours to get everything fitted. I'll post a few photos of the install :)

I thought this time I'd get a trim removal kit which was only a fiver...I've taken car trims apart before by hand but more modern cars can be much more tricky!

Now I just need to find some time to setup the cameras and check they're working properly and then a few hours to get everything fitted. I'll post a few photos of the install :)

I thought this time I'd get a trim removal kit which was only a fiver...I've taken car trims apart before by hand but more modern cars can be much more tricky!
A Big-Boys-Lego ! ;)

Nice! Have fun :)

A Big-Boys-Lego ! ;)

Haha pretty much! Except I'll be crawling around on my hands and knees and shouting at pieces of plastic in my car that won't come off :rolleyes: Actually...sounds extremely similar to lego :D

Haha pretty much! Except I'll be crawling around on my hands and knees and shouting at pieces of plastic in my car that won't come off :rolleyes: Actually...sounds extremely similar to lego :D
Please do not include that in a video to be published :D

I'll be crawling around on my hands and knees

Its a good exercise. You can skip gym for few days after installation :)

BTW, my SG9665GC came with one of those pry bar tools. (likely because of the nature of the mounts on that cam) It's just the handiest thing!

and shouting at pieces of plastic in my car that won't come off

... and make sure there are no kids around. They learn f-words pretty quickly ! :)

My ex-wife's parrot was the same way. Got me in ALL kinds of trouble, that bird did.:D
Wife + parrot = troubles = ex-wife ? :) ( sorry, just joking ).

Ok, then I will not be buying a parrot. Or if will buy, then only a deaf parrot.

Wife + parrot = troubles = ex-wife ? :) ( sorry, just joking ).

Ok, then I will not be buying a parrot. Or if will buy, then only a deaf parrot.

Don't apologize, you're exactly correct! That damned parrot even broke a very valuable antique glass bowl that had belonged to my mom when it flew across the room and landed on the bowl's lip knocking it off a shelf.

Back